The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pet Attack Command

Dorjee
Dorjee
✭✭✭
On the PC version you can order your summoned minion to attack (although I do remember that option not being available when the game first launched). Anyway, is there a way of commanding your minion to attack on the PS4? If so, I cannot seem to find the button combination.

And yes, I know this is not the most pressing question at the moment, but I would like to know! :smile:

Many thanks.
Edited by Dorjee on June 9, 2015 7:36AM
DORJEE (EU PC) High Elf Sorcerer of the Aldmeri Dominion, Master Wizard, Dominion Hero, Savior of Nirn, Daedric Lord Slayer, Sergeant, Magnanimous, Maelstrom Arena Champion (Cadwell's Gold)

Favorite quotes:
"Break the law, and the law will break you."
"If you are trying to rely on wit, I'd say you are half way there."
"Sometimes the prey turns and nips us...it is a small thing."
"The skins of those you love, will fly as my banners."
"The Wood Elf known as Finedrin has been found guilty of the following crimes..."
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    Did that command ever work for real? I remember that it was a defunct command that never got fixed as far as I knew
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    It was mentioned in one of the eso live shows ,the answer was no
  • Dorjee
    Dorjee
    ✭✭✭
    Deheart wrote: »
    Did that command ever work for real? I remember that it was a defunct command that never got fixed as far as I knew

It worked for me!
    DORJEE (EU PC) High Elf Sorcerer of the Aldmeri Dominion, Master Wizard, Dominion Hero, Savior of Nirn, Daedric Lord Slayer, Sergeant, Magnanimous, Maelstrom Arena Champion (Cadwell's Gold)

Favorite quotes:
    "The Wood Elf known as Finedrin has been found guilty of the following crimes..."
  • Dorjee
    Dorjee
    ✭✭✭
    Reb wrote: »
    It was mentioned in one of the eso live shows ,the answer was no

Ah that's a shame, thanks for letting me know!

Favorite quotes: