Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Inactive for months, need recap

Enesse
Enesse
✭✭✭
So I want to return to the game after being inactive for months, probably almost a year. Last time I was around, werewolf players still couldn't move on all fours. Can anyone give me as speedy a summary of updates involving Bretons, Nightblades and werewolves? I also tend to use daggers and a bow, and wear medium/light armor.
~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
We welcome you with open claws.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bretons -- Nothing has changed as far as I can tell (and one of my veteran character is a Breton).
    Werewolves -- More skills in skill line and more powerful. Not sure how long you were out so this may not be news.
    Nightblades -- Stamina morphs added to skill lines, including making Ambush stamina based.

For both werewolves and nightblades, weapon power stacking is popular since 1.6/2.0 because soft caps were removed. Many stamina based nightblades now prefer bows (focused aim/lethal arrow) and two-handed weapons (rally and wrecking blow) for large burst damage and wear at least 5 medium.

The bottom of this post under the heading Update 6/Version 2.0 might also be helpful.

Second link fixed! :)
    Edited by tinythinker on June 8, 2015 10:55AM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! :)
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
    We welcome you with open claws.