The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Character progression/Gear progression in pvp and pve?

Lifecode666
Lifecode666
✭✭✭
This is what makes alot of us play games like this and is a key feature.

Will there be anything like this soon cause i left 3 months ago and there is nothing that makes me wanna play.
The system used now in cyrodil is not any good at all..
There is nothing to work towards so why play?
It is funny game yes, but after months this is not enough..

I want tier 1-2-3 gear or something..
Pvp lvl's that you can work towards or something..

So when you finally ding that magic number you can craft or buy that new shiney imba epic armor that makes you smile from ear 2 ear.
That increase your stats i tiny bit...

Same thing in pve.
I miss the tier system actually..

This is what makes people keep the sub active

Hopefully when I am bored with the witcher 3 there will be something new...

Edited by Lifecode666 on June 4, 2015 10:38AM
Up the hornz
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not enough threads like "please give us new content" ? Really had to create yet another one ? ... Even though you already know all the answers ? Not before console release next week, no fixed schedule after that, next is very likely to be imperial city. Best regards to Geralt and Ciri.
    /End.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on June 4, 2015 10:46AM