The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for addon that makes computer run faster and easier finding resources

qsnoopyjr
qsnoopyjr
✭✭✭✭
Hey!

Is there an addon out there that removes all run through trees and environment? Also any addon that highlights nodes?

Looking for ways to increase my computer performance by removing all environmental elements, like trees, other grass (that shows when grass is turn off), etc. Stuff that hides resources.
vfwyo9b4s3tp.png
I want to be able to clearly see a resource, and only resources and NPC shows and stuff you cannot run through.

Are such addon's possible? Are there any community/shared ones? Or do I need to make coding friends to code this due to select few people hiding good addons from the public?

Most addon's would decrease computer performance, but I think an addon like I mentioned would drastically improve computer performance. I did a reset to defaults, and this game thinks my laptop runs everything high. pfft. I was remembered what slow turning is and how important cpu and graphics card performance was, turned that *** back down to low except for texture quality, brought that to medium.

But if anyone can help a brother out, and know where I can get an addon like I described, many thanks to you!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you are looking for exists, but I can give you a few tips.

For each craft requiring gathering, there is a "Keen Eye" passive, this makes the resource nodes glow and smoke, so they are much easier to see. As well, turning off grass will help as pretty much the only things you see sticking out from the ground will be nodes.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did turn off grass, but as you can see in the picture above, there is still things sticking out and its not just a barren land with nodes.

Just curious if there was some addon that removed all those other things sticking out, as you can see in the picture.

My computer isn't the best even though the game thinks my computer can run high settings, so removing 'junk' from the world would help with my computer performance, also perhaps load faster due to less 'junk' to load up.

That is why I said, most addons slow down your game, but if someone knows of a public one or a private addon and can help me get rid of this 'junk' to increase my computer performance, much is appreciated.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on May 29, 2015 8:03PM
  • Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    ✭✭✭✭
    AddOns cannot add, modify or remove textures/objects from the game client - all they can do is play around UI elements.
    Dragonknight Smith of the Lith | Rayna Dreloth
    Templar Josephine Belmont | Catherine Belmont | Irene Belmont
    Sorceror Blathanna | Eta Carina
    Nightblade Adda Vorenor

Ebonheart Pact | Daggerfall Covenant | EU | Champion Points ~ 800 | Crafter of all things
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO works well on a 4 years average laptop. Please consider the game requirements too.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Upgrade....
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access