The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game crashing bug

qsnoopyjr
qsnoopyjr
✭✭✭✭
Basically I just completed the last quest for the high king emeric.
Assume there is suppose to be a mages guild person transporting me out of this zone.
As you can see there is no one there and the quest marker is literally in my face.
Tried logging out and logging in (since that solves everything and this game HIGHLY relies on LOGGING OUT LOGGING IN)
No luck.
Tried zoning out, zoning back in, and all the NPCs are there but not that mages guild person.
Now I have to run through all those mobs again to get out of here.

Dude wtf, Francis told yall about how buggy this game is, and its been 12 months since he made his video. This game is still buggy.
Why do I have to rely on logging out and loggin in for majority of your bugs, and not even that solves everything.
I play other games.. NO BUGS. No need to log out and log in to hopefully solve an issue.

Not really huge deal because I know what to do, but this *** really ruined it for me.
Bug after bug after bug.
Omfg I'm so frustrated.

et8z260lwa84.png

qf6wqg3g43sx.png
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I say bugs, I mean stuff not showing.
    NPCs not showing.

Like woodworking station in daggerfall.
    Like banker in daggerfall
    NPCs just not showing up.
    Items I bought NOT showing until I zone out.... OR LOG OUT and LOG IN
    Items im expecting from hirelings NOT showing until I zone out... OR LOG OUT and LOG IN

But this final quest.... And the NPC doesn't even show???
    Wtf seriously??
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    "Talk to Copper Dariah in Daggerfall"

It may sound stupid...but...have you tried talking to Copper Dariah in Daggerfall? The portal just didn't open apparently, so try to do it the old fashioned way
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭
    ROFLMAO...........sry i had to