The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Debauchery Tea Party - DC - PC NA Guild

uso245
uso245
✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

This is Uso here, GM of The Debauchery Tea Party a Daggerfall Covenant guild. We are a small guild with veterans players of the game that focus on gank squad PvP and small tactical PvP where we participate in taking resources, tackling enemy reinforcements and causing a little discord in larger enemy groups keeping them on their toes. Currently recruiting members and seeking for responsible members that will be discussed in senior staff meetings for possible promotions. If you are done running in the large zergs and/or more of a fan of tactical PvP feel free to inquire within game by mailing @uso245. Have fun out there and don't forget to seek an audience!

-Uso
My Facebook Page
My Youtube Channel
(DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
My Twitter
Art of Death
Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
l
Strategist/Tactician
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    Had a successful night on Haderus (the once dead campaign) we got guild group formed along with other guilds following us after we started siege on the first three keeps. Took back most of the map and nearly capped Emp even though we were severely outnumbered.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician