Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thornblade NA, Its time for EP to move on.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    I hope more PvPing reds jump into Thorn! These current ones don't enjoy getting farmed!

Best part is I went over there on my red and watched zone for a while yesterday. They actually think they are good players vs some kind of overwhelming monster.

They have no issue whatsoever with the fact every fight is at least 5 to 1 odds in their favor, no issue with the fact they die 10 times a siege, no issue with the fact any one of them out on his own is a literal sneeze kill.

They think they are a pro premier group, and it made me laugh really hard when they started calling me a crybaby cause I asked for a 3v1 vs any 3 of them on my dk :(
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    That is pretty funny Rylana! Seems like they are getting use to tower farms very quickly as well :P
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope more PvPing reds jump into Thorn! These current ones don't enjoy getting farmed!

Before I left I was told Thorn didn't need guilds. Glad to see they're doing so well.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on my EP today doing some guild store shopping and saw a call for help to save the buff server Thornblade in a couple different zones. Hilarious and ridiculous, especially when I saw some of the people on EP that went there to defend.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The current Thorn is 2 way war if AD wants to stay there. Some DC would be nice addition. EP was pop locked against med AD and low DC. Didn´t make the fights imbalanced. Soon the buff server status can be trashed and Thorn is once again pvp server :wink:
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The current Thorn is 2 way war if AD wants to stay there. Some DC would be nice addition. EP was pop locked against med AD and low DC. Didn´t make the fights imbalanced. Soon the buff server status can be trashed and Thorn is once again pvp server :wink:

Agreed.
    Poplocked EP vs 2 Bar AD was balanced tonight. EP couldnt do anything except take the empty keeps.

1 more bar for AD and the map wouldve been yellow.

2 more bars for DC would make thornblade a much happier place.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is so old and EP has moved on. The only people you find in thorn are pugs and new guilds. Its too easy for any organized guild to take this map right now.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is so old and EP has moved on. The only people you find in thorn are pugs and new guilds. Its too easy for any organized guild to take this map right now.

They are new to me too, but they bring easily 30 to cap anything we succeed at taking with much less numbers. It is fun although the issues with lag seem to be persistent. Much less lag than what I have seen with these so called "elite guilds". Who am I judge these guys? I would like to congratulate them for good fights :) Shall be back soon.
    Edited by Minnesinger on May 26, 2015 11:25AM
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripe wrote: »
    Daysie wrote: »
    The one thing i really love about EP is how the guilds will help each other and support each other when asked. My honest advice to you, is to message a guild lead when you need help on a server. My experience has been when help is asked for it is recieved on EP.

I was going to comment.... then I saw your one star.

The original OP is calling out to players who could care less about others, and only think of themselves. They will come if they think they can get some perverse enjoyment from helping you. We will see.

It's nice to know we can so easily disregard someones post by simply looking at how many stars they have next to their name. We don't even have to have a solid counter to what they have said. Just point out their number of stars and we win!

To think that all this time I've been going by people's merits, the validity of their arguments, and past postings in order to judge if they are worthy of a response. If I used my system, I wouldn't even have to respond to this post.

Now that I think about it, it's usually the ignorant and misinformed who I respond to and that seems to hold true here.

Well that was quite silly of you.
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Best part is I went over there on my red and watched zone for a while yesterday. They actually think they are good players vs some kind of overwhelming monster.

They have no issue whatsoever with the fact every fight is at least 5 to 1 odds in their favor, no issue with the fact they die 10 times a siege, no issue with the fact any one of them out on his own is a literal sneeze kill.
    This is how it is for us, too. Usually it's Kosmoko, Black Avalo and myself. We've got a farm or lumbermill, and we get anywhere around 10-20 people trying o take it from us. We can usually hold them on our own for a while.

Most of the EP we see tend to be afraid of dying, and just kind of... hover until one or two decides to throw themselves into the fray, then the rest join. It's kind of weird. But the 3 of us will hold back the rest for quite a while.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fcntX6x.jpgThornblade's DC and EP battles have become truly epic. We now just stand around sharing gossip about AD, trying to out do one another. =D I think a lot of the "professional" EP have moved on post Anon Era. We can kind of have fun now. Sometimes.
    Edited by Preyfar on May 27, 2015 5:54PM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    fcntX6x.jpgThornblade's DC and EP battles have become truly epic. We now just stand around sharing gossip about AD, trying to out do one another. =D I think a lot of the "professional" EP have moved on post Anon Era. We can kind of have fun now. Sometimes.

I am glad you find Thorn fun too.

My depiction of what I see in your pic.

vinyl-clings-hearts-and-bears-window-cling.gif
    The blizzard is my home,
  • XiLxBULLETx
    Pretty much every server that has action on it is a lag fest...There is no player vs player action anymore it's 1 vs lag Zerg....The sad thing is that the Zerg balls are killing pvp as a whole imo.
  • XiLxBULLETx
    Or 1 nirn roided sorc murdering 10 man groups...
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Sorry gotta laugh, honestly though, its probably true. its comical really!

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Sorry gotta laugh, honestly though, its probably true. its comical really!

I lolled too my students asked what was wrong with me. :P
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

They think they are a pro premier group, and it made me laugh really hard when they started calling me a crybaby cause I asked for a 3v1 vs any 3 of them on my dk :(

EP on thorn loves getting siege to death, killed 39 dudes with oils just las night. I'm definitively coming back there tonight :smiley:
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"