Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Working addons

antarian
antarian
I found out that many addons are currently out of date and reporting some issues.

Is there any site which is providing up to date addons?
Can anyone advice useful addons?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESOUI is where the Addons are.

I just downloaded the 64 Bit version of Minion this weekend and its great. I tried an earlier version and I had to install each addon within Minion for it to manage them. Now, the 64 Bit version just goes and looks and sees what addons you have already* and makes the list for you. From there, it is a button click to update each mod.

*The earlier 32bit version may have done this, but it was not immediately apparent if it did so, I uninstalled it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

I just downloaded the 64 Bit version of Minion this weekend and its great. I tried an earlier version and I had to install each addon within Minion for it to manage them. Now, the 64 Bit version just goes and looks and sees what addons you have already* and makes the list for you. From there, it is a button click to update each mod.

*The earlier 32bit version may have done this, but it was not immediately apparent if it did so, I uninstalled it.

Aye Minion rules, in earlier days, I done my addons manually plus updating, but been using Minion for ages, and a decent selection on there anyways, so it is the way to go IMO.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minion trips AVG for me, so I use Nexus, even though they have a much smaller selection. I use Nexus for Oblivion and Skyrim already, so it simplifies many things.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Take another look. There is an Update All button. No need to update each add-on individually unless you want to.

Edited by Ourorboros on May 26, 2015 4:54PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Take another look. There is an Update All button. No need to update each add-on individually unless you want to.

Did not see that, thank you. But I only run about 11 Addons, so its not a chore to keep up with them even manually. The only reason I use Minion now is it found my currently installed addons for me.

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also some addons will show as being out of date in-game, but they actually work perfectly well.

One of mine has been saying it's out of date since I got it (Binder I think) but I've never had a problem with it and the game's been through several updates since then.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • antarian
    antarian
    thanks a lot to all of you :-D I used curse and when I did it ... the game just pop up lot of "error message" and everything was out of date :-D

thanks a lot for your help
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    antarian wrote: »
    thanks a lot to all of you :-D I used curse and when I did it ... the game just pop up lot of "error message" and everything was out of date :-D

thanks a lot for your help

Up to you sir but use Minion, its way better IMO, used to use Curse but prefer Minion.

The error messages are a pain granted, and as others have said, some addons have not been updated for ages but still work with no problems, the addons I use are all minion updated and work perfectly.

Suppose on some levels, it depends what you are using to enhance your game.

But enjoy anyways:}
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where can we find Minion to download? I don't recall seeing it on ESOUI.com.

Thanks
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Where can we find Minion to download? I don't recall seeing it on ESOUI.com.

Thanks

Here,
    http://minion.mmoui.com/

grab the 64 Bit Beta in the upper right hand corner of the page. As I posted above, I tried Minion a while back but it wanted me to install all my addons again through it. The 64 Bit one just looked at the ones I have already with no extra installs needed. Perhaps the latest 32 Bit does this, I dunno.