The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Delve Achievement Not Counting

mikifox
mikifox
Hello and hopefully someone out there can help me with a weird issue I'm having. I've run the group delve "Rkundzelft" In Craglorn twice and the "Rkundzelft Explorer" achievement isn't getting counted as done. I had used a bow at far range the first time I killed the last boss and figured "well perhaps I was too far away?" and tried again with a different group on a different day using only melee weapons against it. Both times my other 3 party members got the achievement but I guess my achievement is "stuck?" or something. If someone can let me know or even just reset that particular achievement for me so I can give it another go, that would be great. P.S.: This is the first issue I've run across so pardon me if this isn't the right place to look for help with such things. Thanks for your time, love the game =)
  • mikifox
    mikifox
    Update: I am happy to say that the third attempt at the delve finally ticked over the achievement. Not sure if the issue resolved itself or if by assistance but either way quite a weird little bug, and thanks if this was the work of a game master =) [only thing I did different to the last two attempts was to hit every add with a standard melee attack]
    Options