Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mobs in Opening Becoming Immune to Damage. And My Character Unable to Use Skills

redwoodtreesprite2
Going through the new opener, and having some troubles. Sometimes when I fight a dremora or clanfear, it suddenly becomes immune to all damage. And at the same time, I am unable to use any skills. Lyris is unable to damage it also. Is this a new fight mechanic, or is it a bug?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    During the tutorial there are some points where the fight will be stopped and only continues if you perform a certain action like blocking or interrupting.
  • redwoodtreesprite2
    During the tutorial there are some points where the fight will be stopped and only continues if you perform a certain action like blocking or interrupting.

This was later. I was fighting various mobs to go up a bit. Sometimes the mob's health bar stopped going down even though my character and Lyris were swing away at the mob. And my two dragonknight skills would not work when I pressed the keys I set for them. Come to think of it, I don't remember even seeing the skill bar up at that time.

So is this a new nasty bug?