Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Regarding enchatments and glyphs

Dodas
Dodas
Hello,
so i hit veteran 14 the past weekend and an important question came up when i was choosing what set to wear. I have a breton templar magicka based, and some good sets i would choose ,have items that give max health ,apparel or jewerly. So my question is can i change the enchatment with glyphs for max magicka without altering the set and will the amount of magicka be equal to the amount we find on regural v14 items when dropped?
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can change the enchant yes. The amount of the bonus from the enchant will depend on what level aspect rune you use. I believe that most drops default to Epic enchants (aka, purple, rekuta), so crafting legendary enchants (i.e. yellow, Kutas) will net a little more but it's not that noticeable.

As a new v14 you should be only using purple improvements until you really settle on what gear you'll use.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Dodas
    Dodas
    Thank you very much.