Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newly returned player LF Social Trading Guild DC - EU

SigneGT
SigneGT
I'm a player who recently got back after playing both in beta and at launch. I stopped because none of my friends seemed to think that ESO was fun and I was a bit overwhelmed playing alone. Now I'm back and looking for company for me and maybe my boyfriend when his exams are over.

We're playing Daggerfall Covenant on the EU server. I like crafting, gathering and everything singleplayer. I also enjoy healing in dungeons and pvp.
I hope some of you have something good for me!

I am in my mid-twenties if that has any effect on anything and I speak english and danish fluently.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was confused, reading the title (because of the word "trading"), but now I hope that I found two brave young players who maybe want to join our adventure-seeking, but calm and not annoying, young little branch of thieves :) This time we are looking for more fun players to join our international group (we have members from all across Europe, e.g. Wales, Germany, Sweden and Finland :)), to make our possible activities to scale wider. Please read about our shady community of filthy rogues! :D
  • SigneGT
    SigneGT
    Thank you for the offer, I'm not sure I belong in a band of rogues though. It takes an effort for me to steal in videogames, because I feel sorry for the NPCs ;)

You are talking to a long term Elder Scrolls fan who has to start out by making a character to play Dark Brotherhood, because she would feel to bad having her main do it :p
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm reminded of the time when I decided to play a truly remorseless killer, joining my favorite guild the Dark Brotherhood, but cut that playthrough short because I roleplayed so effectively I grew to despise my character. That was a strange experience.

Anyhow... The Imperial Trading Company would be happy to have you. :) We meet in the Rosy Lion for our social nights, don't have too many regular events, but there's often someone looking for dungeon groups of varying levels in DC or EP (unfortunately, AD is still somewhat underrepresented). Currently we're holding Cyrodiil skyshard runs on Saturdays. Enemies cower in fear when a horde of confused PvEers gallops by!
    Here's our thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/146266/imperial-trading-company-eu-merchant-social-pve-new-leadership
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SigneGT wrote: »
    Thank you for the offer, I'm not sure I belong in a band of rogues though. It takes an effort for me to steal in videogames, because I feel sorry for the NPCs ;)

You are talking to a long term Elder Scrolls fan who has to start out by making a character to play Dark Brotherhood, because she would feel to bad having her main do it :p

I really do not want to force you to do anything you don't want to, but you surely know, that being a rogue is as much the part of the ES-role as being a bloodsucker invader imperial ;)

To be honest (and serious ;)) besides of the possibility of pickpocketing NPCs and steal from crates, there aren't any real actions you could do against the Tamrielic law, at least what we could call "law" in this feudal world where your life is a neverending struggle against starving. Luckily we do not have to steal for food but we are able to steal food for fun :) And we don't care if you shamefacedly close your eyes while "accidentally" stealing a coin, or if you give your loot to the poor like the famous khajiit thief, Robin'a-longtail-Hoo'd, and you really not need to hurt the NPCs, if you don't want to, because after some minutes they will forget and forgive your actions against them, and they will offer ther full-again pockets to appease your curiousity ;)

You do not need to kill anyone, if you have a peaceful soul; I also keep myself away from making anyone bleeding, and I have some limitations to my mischievous behavior, e.g. not pickpocket the easy targets ;)

So if you want to find a fun group with interesting events and a helpful community, who could help you finish with the hardly achievable content, maybe you could have good moments with our branch, where you wouldn't feel yourself as just one member of the crowd ;)
    Edited by SirCritical on May 14, 2015 4:29PM
  • SigneGT
    SigneGT
    I may just give both of you a try, it sounds like I can find some nice active people in both guilds :D