Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns

Dravakin
Dravakin
So When I try to buy crowns directly from ESO site using a credit card it tells me my address in invalid. My address is correct, is there anyway to override the invalid thing? and if not is there some sort of game card that can be bough at stores such as gamestop that I could use to Purchase crowns?

Also, I have seen steam, sells crowns. I did not but my game from steam (Bought it at walmart) if i buy crowns on steam will I still be able to access them or do I have to have bought a steam version of the game?
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes re-entering the information works. You may need to verify the address associated w/ the card, it could be a ZoS billing issue.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Dravakin
    Dravakin
    Sometimes re-entering the information works. You may need to verify the address associated w/ the card, it could be a ZoS billing issue.

It must be an issue on their end. I checked and the address that the card is listed under is my current address, and I have tried to re-enter it multiple times.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know really what you're trying to do as I don't play ESO through Steam, but maybe this 'green' post in another thread is helpful:
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    In your Steam library, click on The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and then choose "CD Key" from the menu options on the far right. You should see a product code next to your Crown purchase. You need to redeem this on the ESO account page.

This is the thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161278/purchased-crowns-on-steam-but-cant-get-them-into-elder-scroll-store
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    In this case, players are very limited in helping. All we can do is tell you that for us it is working as intended. I suggest contacting support. You might be doing something wrong, at support you can share the details and they should be able to tell you what. Or it is a billing issue at their side, and then they will want to know that too so they can solve it.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dravakin wrote: »
    So When I try to buy crowns directly from ESO site using a credit card it tells me my address in invalid. My address is correct, is there anyway to override the invalid thing? and if not is there some sort of game card that can be bough at stores such as gamestop that I could use to Purchase crowns?

Also, I have seen steam, sells crowns. I did not but my game from steam (Bought it at walmart) if i buy crowns on steam will I still be able to access them or do I have to have bought a steam version of the game?

When you are asked for an address for the credit card, make sure it is the address that is assigned to the credit card. Usually, it's the address that you had when you first got the credit card. So, if you have moved, the credit card is probably still listed at the old address. You will need to call the credit card company and change your address.
  • christopher.m.reeves_ESO

I had thought about this myself, buying the Crowns from Steam, however I soon found out that If you purchased ESO from some place other then steam you can can not buy the crowns from Steam. I was rather upset to find out about his because I thought I could go out and get steam cards to get crowns with.

I believe this should be fixed and probably is something that would have to be done on Steams end.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    If your game purchased through steam, you need to buy crowns through steam.
    Edited by LameoveR on May 12, 2015 2:16AM
  • Dravakin
    Dravakin

I had thought about this myself, buying the Crowns from Steam, however I soon found out that If you purchased ESO from some place other then steam you can can not buy the crowns from Steam. I was rather upset to find out about his because I thought I could go out and get steam cards to get crowns with.

I believe this should be fixed and probably is something that would have to be done on Steams end.

Ya Soon after I posted this I discovered that. It sucks. I hope they change that in the near future.