The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Chilrend NA needs more EP

• Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should just remove objectives from Cyrodiil, so no one's feelings get hurt about lag capping or night capping.
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brandalf wrote: »
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend

This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.

As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

Please keep proving my point though.

You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

That they don't regularly get the Low Population score bonus is mind boggling.

As I said I was homed in Chillrend for 4-5 campaigns. You're severely exaggerating the number discrepancy. The loss of progress made the previous night/day is something that happens in every campaign and every faction has to deal with it. It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again. EP zone chat in Chill is usually dead with no communication ,that's the difference really.

Looks like youve got it backwards. EP takes the map by night - fights DC through early morning/afternoon until FENGRUSH approaches. At this point EP either breaks or flees and the map is quickly swept in favor of DC while EP retreat behind the walls and flee to the delves until darkness falls again.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You do realize this thread started before all the guilds moved to Chilrend. The numbers are up now and EP is looking a lot better.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Chillrend it still looks awfully like EP is AD's -insert word for female dog-
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately it looks like they need more DC, did DC all move again to AS ? /sigh
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yuuuuuup.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP won't go where there is a challenge, simple fact.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »
    EP won't go where there is a challenge, simple fact.

Well they are closing in on winning the campaign. So looks like you are wrong. IDK what the heck you will do if Havoc moves in too. I'm glad EP pulled it together and decided to start playing Chilrend. We got at least 2 bars all day and pop lock every night now. Yea now DC has ran away once again. Which is really stupid because they were in second place but that's how it goes I guess.
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad EP pulled it together and decided to start playing Chilrend.

I agree. I play AD. One-sided maps are boring. I'm here for interesting fights and a simulation of fantasy warfare, not for a another couple of thousand gold in the mail.

Of course, none of it means anything if ZOS can't address the lag. That's what killed Warhammer. I hope it doesn't claim another game.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yuuuuuup.

Looks like @Agrippa_Invisus forgot hes homed on Azuras, the campaign he fled from, while continuing to make his daily posts bashing other factions for leaving campaigns.

When you receive your end of campaign reward, perhaps you should send the cash over to some of the EP who still have the heart to defend their home campaign. FENGRUSH mourns for the loss of Agrippa of old. Perhaps he will regain the courage he once had to not only acknowledge his own hypocrisy, but to revert to his former glory as one who could stand up straight on the battlefield to fight Lord FENGRUSH.
    Edited by FENGRUSH on May 7, 2015 7:05PM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like AD vs. EP now.

I think the title of this thread should be changed to "DC Please come back to Chillrend."
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend needs more DC.
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Yuuuuuup.

Looks like @Agrippa_Invisus forgot hes homed on Azuras, the campaign he fled from, while continuing to make his daily posts bashing other factions for leaving campaigns.

When you receive your end of campaign reward, perhaps you should send the cash over to some of the EP who still have the heart to defend their home campaign. FENGRUSH mourns for the loss of Agrippa of old. Perhaps he will regain the courage he once had to not only acknowledge his own hypocrisy, but to revert to his former glory as one who could stand up straight on the battlefield to fight Lord FENGRUSH.

I don't play on Chillrend, Fengrush.

Nice try though.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yuuuuuup.

Nice try though.

Its a good thing FENGRUSH never claimed you did!

Carry on insulting players about doing the same thing youve done while refusing to address it. FENGRUSH is duty bound to call you out for your slander.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yuuuuuup.

Nice try though.

Carry on insulting players about doing the same thing youve done while refusing to address it. FENGRUSH is duty bound to call you out for your slander.

I'm still homed on Azura's and play there when playing my vet toon.

I have, periodically, ganked on Haderus to get a feel for it, but usually far into the evening when I want to be left alone.

Considering that I am a member of precisely zero active guilds at the moment (not counting a trade guild), I think you misinterpret my lack of interest in the current meta of pvp as something other than what it is.

That is the length and breadth of the explanation you are getting.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    Seems like AD vs. EP now.

I think the title of this thread should be changed to "DC Please come back to Chillrend."
    Zavus wrote: »
    Chillrend needs more DC.

Yea when this thread started it was EP who had 1 bar until peak hours. Now DC is starting to abandon it.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yuuuuuup.

Nice try though.

I have, periodically, ganked on Haderus to get a feel for it, but usually far into the evening when I want to be left alone.

Considering that I am a member of precisely zero active guilds at the moment (not counting a trade guild), I think you misinterpret my lack of interest in the current meta of pvp as something other than what it is.

It appears FENGRUSH has defeated Hijinx.

Perhaps the DC you are insulting about running from Chillrend are playing on BWB, the same way GoS is on BWB? I can say no new guilds are on azura for DC. If new random pubs are strolling in, that is negligible.

FENGRUSH shreds through EP territory every night on Azura. Unfortunately, He has only seen Agrippa twice on Azura since Prett was crowned (couple weeks ago). Both times the conditions were same: EP pop locked and Havoc has a full group guesting. If you truly are on Azuras at other times, nobody from DC has seen that FENGRUSH has asked.

FENGRUSH has been told by Fengrush INC and also confirmed with multiple other veteran members of the pact that home on chill that agrippa does indeed play on Chillrend. It appears you are now also lying to FENGRUSH, further diminishing your former honor.

Bend the knee and repent @Agrippa_Invisus . There is no other way to exonerate yourself from FENGRUSH. Accept FENGRUSH.
    Edited by FENGRUSH on May 8, 2015 4:20PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yuuuuuup.

Nice try though.

It appears FENGRUSH has defeated Hijinx.

Perhaps the DC you are insulting about running from Chillrend are playing on BWB, the same way GoS is on BWB? I can say no new guilds are on azura for DC. If new random pubs are strolling in, that is negligible.

FENGRUSH shreds through EP territory every night on Azura. Unfortunately, He has only seen Agrippa twice on Azura since Prett was crowned (couple weeks ago). Both times the conditions were same: EP pop locked and Havoc has a full group guesting. If you truly are on Azuras at other times, nobody from DC has seen that FENGRUSH has asked.

FENGRUSH has been told by Fengrush INC and also confirmed with multiple other veteran members of the pact that home on chill that agrippa does indeed play on Chillrend. It appears you are now also lying to FENGRUSH, further diminishing your former honor.

Bend the knee and repent @Agrippa_Invisus . There is no other way to exonerate yourself from FENGRUSH. Accept FENGRUSH.

Enough 'random pugs' that Chillrend's left at 2 bars of population at 8pm eastern when I check the PVP tab? That's a lot of random pugs.

The majority of my time in game, lately, has either been spent in PVE or playing on BWB.

Because if I had to spend all my time in vetPVP because of someone else's expectations of me, I'd have uninstalled already. Vet PVP in this game is awful, and deeply unfun. That's why I'm rarely on my v14 anymore.

Considering I ranked in the top 10 last cycle, and I'm working on vetting a NB out right now, that's where I've been, not Chillrend. Your information is at fault or woefully out of date. Ask Mythdrine or Eleaya or Amaya Firebender or others where I've been. Hell, ask Ezareth what I was doing last night.

(Not that I've /never/ been in Chillrend, but it's not a location I frequent recently.)

As for when I /am/ in Azura's, it's because an old friend like Magnarz or Cocidius has invited me along and I've joined them. Havoc makes its own schedule and neither asks me anything or pre-plans anything with me. They run themselves.

As it is, I've responded to this garbage even more than I planned on. After the viciousness with which your good friend came after me, I feel I've been MORE than polite about this whole thing. I'm done with this subject.

(And as Hijinx has been defunct since before I even returned to this game, yeah... you had nothing to do with it, Fengrush)
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On May 8th it was noted in the official tomes of history that FENGRUSH had slain Hijinx unknowingly in the recent months during His coming-back campaign.

As such, Agrippa was forced to take a knee before FENGRUSH and plead his case to have his honor spared before His Greatness.

FENGRUSH allowed this last act of kindness as a reminder to the people that FENGRUSH is also a generous destroyer. Agrippa swore to live out his days under a new name, never to return to his former glory and challenge the unbreakable rule of Lord FENGRUSH.
    Edited by FENGRUSH on May 12, 2015 2:26PM
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On May 8th it was noted in the official tomes of history that FENGRUSH had slain Hijinx unknowingly in the recent months during His coming-back campaign.

As such, Agrippa was forced to take a knee before FENGRUSH and plead his case to have his honor spared before His Greatness.

FENGRUSH allowed this last act of kindness as a reminder to the people that FENGRUSH is also a generous destroyer. Agrippa swore to live out his days under a new name, never to return to his former glory and challenge the unbreakable rule of Lord FENGRUSH.

Modesty and humility certainly aren't two of your strong points, that's for sure.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

Modesty and humility certainly aren't two of your strong points, that's for sure.

Modesty is for the women, humility for my enemies. FENGRUSH epitomizes strength.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Modesty is for the women, humility for my enemies. FENGRUSH epitomizes strength.

Oh there's no question that you're "strong",,...in quite a few ways. But I'm sure you've been around often enough to know that you can't bait Agrippa like that. He's way too smart for that kind of thing.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh there's no question that you're "strong",,...in quite a few ways. But I'm sure you've been around often enough to know that you can't bait Agrippa like that. He's way too smart for that kind of thing.

FENGRUSH is not baiting Agrippa.

He has simply laid out a milestone in history for everyone to know what has happened. FENGRUSH has defeated other guilds such as TKO in the past. As strong as Hijinx's roster, they could not outlast the punishment Lord FENGRUSH was laying upon them.

The courage they once had shall be remembered.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He has simply laid out a milestone in history for everyone to know what has happened. FENGRUSH has defeated other guilds such as TKO in the past. As strong as Hijinx's roster, they could not outlast the punishment Lord FENGRUSH was laying upon them.

Um,, I see. Well don't go away. The boys in the white jackets will be here soon to take you back to the ward.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Um,, I see. Well don't go away. The boys in the white jackets will be here soon to take you back to the ward.

Its too late, Hijinx is dead. Calling havoc now will not save it. FENGRUSH will continue to conquer.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its too late, Hijinx is dead. Calling havoc now will not save it. FENGRUSH will continue to conquer.

Boy, the things that are running around loose in Cyrodiil......scary.

Seriously, since the start it always seemed to me like DC had the most flamboyant and charismatic posters on this forum. Never afraid to basically troll the entire PvP population they always seemed to be the ones doing the most to remind us that this is a game i.e. entertainment... I remember Hova eloquently making the point about ESO being entertainment...it's truly a shame we've lost so many.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Boy, the things that are running around loose in Cyrodiil......scary.

Seriously, since the start it always seemed to me like DC had the most flamboyant and charismatic posters on this forum. Never afraid to basically troll the entire PvP population they always seemed to be the ones doing the most to remind us that this is a game i.e. entertainment... I remember Hova eloquently making the point about ESO being entertainment...it's truly a shame we've lost so many.

With every DC lost, FENGRUSH slays 10 more.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Havoc is too busy with their heads up their arse to do anything useful for EP. The ego of most EP guilds these days is way bigger than their impact on the map.

PS Killing a dead guild... gg @FENGRUSH. Attitude is as pathetic as your cookie cutter play style.
    Edited by Observant on May 12, 2015 7:10PM
    Vehemence
  • Earendal
    Earendal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    Havoc is too busy with their heads up their arse to do anything useful for EP. The ego of most EP guilds these days is way bigger than their impact on the map.

If only we could do as much for campaigns as you do...
    Earendal - AD Templar
    Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
    Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
  • Bane_of_Fringe
    Bane_of_Fringe
    ✭✭✭
    There you go EP. You got your *** wish. Have fun with the PvD.
    Characters:
    Bane of Fringe Vr-14
    Casts as Hatchling Vr-5
    Shinobu-chan Vr-1
    Holo the Wise and Cunning Vr-5
    Soft Rose Vr-1
    Svaedstrom Lowbie
    Man in the Fringe Vr-2
    Batul Gra-Sharob Vr-1

Previous vets:
    Jade Blossom Vr-1
    Man in the Fringe Vr-5