Maintenance for the week of October 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

Chilrend NA needs more EP

  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people here sound exactly like AD was several months before the Thornblade exodus.

    Every QQ in this thread is what AD and DC pretty much went through until the crash of thorn.

    EP was nightcapping everything zerg bombing flags and here we are again except now AD is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

    Lots of people here sound exactly like AD was several months before the Thornblade exodus.

    Every QQ in this thread is what AD and DC pretty much went through until the crash of thorn.

    EP was nightcapping everything zerg bombing flags and here we are again except now AD is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

    I guess you haven't looked at Chilrend today. Now once again AD and DC have packed their bags and moved to another server.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people here sound exactly like AD was several months before the Thornblade exodus.

    Every QQ in this thread is what AD and DC pretty much went through until the crash of thorn.

    EP was nightcapping everything zerg bombing flags and here we are again except now AD is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

    I guess you haven't looked at Chilrend today. Now once again AD and DC have packed their bags and moved to another server.

    Azura had a 48 person queue for AD at one time. Grunt and his big following were on Haderus yesterday. The factions are basically tribes of nomads now.

    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's sorta the same people every time pulling all the night-cappy emp-switchy lag-exploity stuff. If Zeni would just disable Travel-to-Player to Cyrodiil you'd see a lot of this resolved.
    Edited by ArcVelarian on May 13, 2015 12:42PM
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend

    This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

    Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.

    As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

    Please keep proving my point though.

    You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

    That they don't regularly get the Low Population score bonus is mind boggling.
    It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again.
    lol!

    Is there something funny about that? DC isn't able to capture much until they have the numbers advantage, generally speaking. Not to say it never happens but it's the most common way DC on Azura's gets the map, hell it's the most common way EP gets the map; we just generally seem to be able to hold what we capture longer given comparable population. There are a very small number of DC that I have seen using exploits who I can't name due to ZOS' rules on "naming and shaming" I will simply commend you and your group for refraining from doing that type of nonsense and just being damn good players.

    I appreciate the compliment to DC on As (we do strive for good clean fights and have very little lag until Adzerg shows up) but must ask...if ep were able to
    Hold things longer as you claim, why didn't they win the campaign?
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend

    This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

    Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.

    As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

    Please keep proving my point though.

    You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

    That they don't regularly get the Low Population score bonus is mind boggling.
    It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again.
    lol!

    Is there something funny about that? DC isn't able to capture much until they have the numbers advantage, generally speaking. Not to say it never happens but it's the most common way DC on Azura's gets the map, hell it's the most common way EP gets the map; we just generally seem to be able to hold what we capture longer given comparable population. There are a very small number of DC that I have seen using exploits who I can't name due to ZOS' rules on "naming and shaming" I will simply commend you and your group for refraining from doing that type of nonsense and just being damn good players.

    I appreciate the compliment to DC on As (we do strive for good clean fights and have very little lag until Adzerg shows up) but must ask...if ep were able to
    Hold things longer as you claim, why didn't they win the campaign?

    Honest answer? The guild I was in stopped caring about the flip flop uneven nature of the AS population so we stopped showing up to fight the people at the top of the DC leaderboards.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend

    This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

    Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.

    As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

    Please keep proving my point though.

    You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

    That they don't regularly get the Low Population score bonus is mind boggling.
    It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again.
    lol!

    Is there something funny about that? DC isn't able to capture much until they have the numbers advantage, generally speaking. Not to say it never happens but it's the most common way DC on Azura's gets the map, hell it's the most common way EP gets the map; we just generally seem to be able to hold what we capture longer given comparable population. There are a very small number of DC that I have seen using exploits who I can't name due to ZOS' rules on "naming and shaming" I will simply commend you and your group for refraining from doing that type of nonsense and just being damn good players.

    I appreciate the compliment to DC on As (we do strive for good clean fights and have very little lag until Adzerg shows up) but must ask...if ep were able to
    Hold things longer as you claim, why didn't they win the campaign?

    Honest answer? The guild I was in stopped caring about the flip flop uneven nature of the AS population so we stopped showing up to fight the people at the top of the DC leaderboards.

    This is a half hearted answer, even for you. NPK has several people on the leaderboard and so does MBF. One NPK person is my most dedicated scout who rarely actually fights. Many of the others are solo players. So who on the leaderboards did you run from?
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend

    This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

    Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.

    As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

    Please keep proving my point though.

    You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

    That they don't regularly get the Low Population score bonus is mind boggling.
    It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again.
    lol!

    Is there something funny about that? DC isn't able to capture much until they have the numbers advantage, generally speaking. Not to say it never happens but it's the most common way DC on Azura's gets the map, hell it's the most common way EP gets the map; we just generally seem to be able to hold what we capture longer given comparable population. There are a very small number of DC that I have seen using exploits who I can't name due to ZOS' rules on "naming and shaming" I will simply commend you and your group for refraining from doing that type of nonsense and just being damn good players.

    I appreciate the compliment to DC on As (we do strive for good clean fights and have very little lag until Adzerg shows up) but must ask...if ep were able to
    Hold things longer as you claim, why didn't they win the campaign?

    Honest answer? The guild I was in stopped caring about the flip flop uneven nature of the AS population so we stopped showing up to fight the people at the top of the DC leaderboards.

    This is a half hearted answer, even for you. NPK has several people on the leaderboard and so does MBF. One NPK person is my most dedicated scout who rarely actually fights. Many of the others are solo players. So who on the leaderboards did you run from?

    Is it not obvious?

    They run from FENGRUSH!
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    <Jauriel smacks herself in the head>

    I should know this, Fen!
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    Brandalf wrote: »
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend

    This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

    Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.

    As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

    Please keep proving my point though.

    You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

    That they don't regularly get the Low Population score bonus is mind boggling.
    It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again.
    lol!

    Is there something funny about that? DC isn't able to capture much until they have the numbers advantage, generally speaking. Not to say it never happens but it's the most common way DC on Azura's gets the map, hell it's the most common way EP gets the map; we just generally seem to be able to hold what we capture longer given comparable population. There are a very small number of DC that I have seen using exploits who I can't name due to ZOS' rules on "naming and shaming" I will simply commend you and your group for refraining from doing that type of nonsense and just being damn good players.

    I appreciate the compliment to DC on As (we do strive for good clean fights and have very little lag until Adzerg shows up) but must ask...if ep were able to
    Hold things longer as you claim, why didn't they win the campaign?

    Honest answer? The guild I was in stopped caring about the flip flop uneven nature of the AS population so we stopped showing up to fight the people at the top of the DC leaderboards.

    This is a half hearted answer, even for you. NPK has several people on the leaderboard and so does MBF. One NPK person is my most dedicated scout who rarely actually fights. Many of the others are solo players. So who on the leaderboards did you run from?

    Who did we run from? Nice bait but it certainly wasn't you or your merry band of AP piñatas (nor was it the mighty mighty FENGRUSH). I think I had something like a million AP a week into the campaign when I stopped logging in nightly and was ranked #5 for EP and #15 overall on the server (now I'm #24 for EP and something like #60 overall after not being very active for 2.5 weeks and with the sporadic hour here and there playing time in AS). Honestly after the first 1.5-2 weeks of owning the campaign it just got old and stale. The only folks I ever truly enjoyed fighting was the AoE/Prett/EskimoBrother group because you could almost guarantee that they'd bring something nasty our way.

    EDIT - Pride also lost a few key raiders that I enjoyed PvP'in with on a nightly basis.
    Edited by Huckdabuck on May 13, 2015 6:39PM
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Righty-O. LOL! That's why you went to fade in Oblivion on Chill. You left a campaign you were winning and went and got crushed in Chill. Gee, why didn't you leave TB when your side was winning camp after camp? Because winning is oh so terribly boring for ole Huck and HIS merry band of stacked cowards.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Righty-O. LOL! That's why you went to fade in Oblivion on Chill. You left a campaign you were winning and went and got crushed in Chill. Gee, why didn't you leave TB when your side was winning camp after camp? Because winning is oh so terribly boring for ole Huck and HIS merry band of stacked cowards.

    What and where are you going with this? I was still on the leaderboards prior to reset and am currently still homed on AS. I did not move to Chillrend, in fact I've only spent about 3 hours in Chillrend over the past 3 weeks and was busy leveling some lowbies up for BwB. Bad information is bad but I expect no less from someone with "sources". As to the TB comment....I resubbed at the end of January so I got 2 cycles of PVP on TB before Pride moved to AS as a guild instead of Chillrend.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much double speak, so little time to counter it. See you in game, Huck.
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like more EP has shown up.
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

    PvP: Patch Vs. Player

    ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    Looks like more EP has shown up.

    agreed I don't get much of a sense of accomplishment when the odds are in my favor..I re homed.
Sign In or Register to comment.