The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting problem

adarkartist
adarkartist
✭✭
I was crafting heavy armor greaves for the Arena set today for somebody. He wanted v14/nirn/daedric. Set it all up and then made them and traded them. A minute later he says that its v9 not v14. It switched from v14 to v9 on its own, and lost that nirn stone :( And he was having the guy standing next to me making him the same thing but the chest piece. And it did the same thing to him. Both bug/feedback and gethelp aren't working in game so figured i'd post it here
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IIRC, there has been the same or similar issue before. ALWAYS double and triple check settings before you click CRAFT. Especially with nirncrux mats. I feel for you though. :'(
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, this has been around for so long, don't know whether it's a bug or a feature. Whenever you change any setting (armor piece, trait, style) in the crafting window for any given material, the targeted level gets reset to the lowest level for this material. So @Ouroboros is right, always check all settings before crafting. This isn't a Mac specific problem, however, if I remember correctly.

Btw., both /bug and /feedback do work, but the confirmation that anything has been sent doesn't atm.

Edited by KhajitFurTrader on May 12, 2015 6:40AM