The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A request from a mediocre NB(:D)

• C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still think your solution to getting rolled by 'leet' V14's is poorly thought out. The champion point system makes the segregation-by-level system ineffective. I have a v1 toon with 150-some odd CP and is decked out with blue quality crafted and looted set pieces. I sincerely doubt that a player's first V10 toon with only 50 CP will have much fun against a group of players with toons like mine.

On top of that, this system wouldn't work because the campaign would be severely underpopulated. Players want to group up with their friends. If a player is making his/her way through the vet levels for the first time, they may want to group up with friends/acquaintances of a higher level. Another player may be having fun on an alt while running around with friends. From what I've seen, Blackwater typically has a lower population than any of the other campaigns. Yet, if you sit around in zone chat on any other campaign for an hour, you're bound to see level 30's complaining that they're getting wrecked while spamming LFG and wondering why nobody wants to group with them. This idea would only work if V1-V10 toons were only allowed to play on this campaign.

On top of it all, PvP becomes less and less populated by the day. Adding yet another campaign would only make for new buff servers.

Seeing that several of your posts have been subject to moderation, it's clear that there are no ideas left to support your idea. Thanks for contributing to the forum community, but I don't think most players would agree with this solution.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    new idea, just remove vet levels like they talked about doing. no more v1 being weaker than v14. now its all about gear, champion points, and skill.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    C0pp3rhead wrote: »
    I still think your solution to getting rolled by 'leet' V14's is poorly thought out. The champion point system makes the segregation-by-level system ineffective. I have a v1 toon with 150-some odd CP and is decked out with blue quality crafted and looted set pieces. I sincerely doubt that a player's first V10 toon with only 50 CP will have much fun against a group of players with toons like mine.

On top of that, this system wouldn't work because the campaign would be severely underpopulated. Players want to group up with their friends. If a player is making his/her way through the vet levels for the first time, they may want to group up with friends/acquaintances of a higher level. Another player may be having fun on an alt while running around with friends. From what I've seen, Blackwater typically has a lower population than any of the other campaigns. Yet, if you sit around in zone chat on any other campaign for an hour, you're bound to see level 30's complaining that they're getting wrecked while spamming LFG and wondering why nobody wants to group with them. This idea would only work if V1-V10 toons were only allowed to play on this campaign.

On top of it all, PvP becomes less and less populated by the day. Adding yet another campaign would only make for new buff servers.

Seeing that several of your posts have been subject to moderation, it's clear that there are no ideas left to support your idea. Thanks for contributing to the forum community, but I don't think most players would agree with this solution.

idc how many times my posts have been moderated, these forums rules are honestly a joke. People can tell me I suck, yet get in no trouble, while i can fight back, and be told to "adhere to the TOS" its ridiculous.

you may not think people support this, but people do. I have seen it asked for quite a few times, I am just one of the few willing to deal with the L2P elitists and make a post about it.

Edited by Cody on May 8, 2015 11:16PM
  • nothing2591
    nothing2591
    ✭✭✭
    YES, we need this !
    VR16 nb rank 28 svampenn
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to fight everyone on an equal footing, a progression MMO is the wrong spot. Leveling- and gearing-up are a core part of the game. The imbalances you don't like are the reward for progressing.

Moreover, further segregation of the player base will make Cyrodiil seem even less active than now.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snit wrote: »
    If you want to fight everyone on an equal footing, a progression MMO is the wrong spot. Leveling- and gearing-up are a core part of the game. The imbalances you don't like are the reward for progressing.

Moreover, further segregation of the player base will make Cyrodiil seem even less active than now.

as long as you are not acting like an elitist and giving me the L2P nonsense, I will respect your opinion