Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not finding any builds using imperial as race...

Archaegeo
Archaegeo
Even though people say in many places its a great race, I am not finding any current builds that use imperial.

Anyone able to point to any? Or has imperial fallen from favor? Wanted to make a snooty imperial before the city comes.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deltiagaming.com has good information about builds.

http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/02/15/eso-racial-passives/

Imperials are all about Stamina and Health in the passives, and now that Stamina is viable, building any Stamina character on an Imperial is going to be good. Not the only way, but powerful all the same.
    Edited by Nestor on May 8, 2015 12:11AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Archaegeo
    Archaegeo
    Yeah,

I like Deltia's site, and am working with some of his builds, but none of his current (1.6 or later) builds use an imperial, nor any you see at Tameriel or here.

Hence why I was curious
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    Also check the theorycrafting forums on tamrielfoundry.com - there are many builds there for all classes where Imperial is the preferred or at least a highly recommended race.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial is the best race for tanking. You don't need a build specifically designed for your race.
    Wololo.
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With meta leaning a bit towards pure offensive and stamina recovery right now, many players seem to prefer redguard or bosmer for stamina builds. Guessing that's why It's not always the writers choice in newer guides?

But Imperial is still great for it, those attribute bonuses are badass. Also top race for tanking.

Biggest strength of imperial is really how flexible they are. Jack of all trades. Passives that's contributes towards any type of build. So when ZoS keeps redirecting imbalance(like every major patch) between heavy tanks, magicka and stamina builds, you dont have to worry as an imperial. You can rock any build in the game and still have strong passives boosting it.

You will never be that breton NB, trying to stamblade. You will never suffer the frustration of a khajiit sorcerer. Because everyone needs a big chunk of extra health and a bit of extra stamina (specially in PvP), even magicka builds.