Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Knights Who Say NiRn [AD-only EU pve/pvp]

Kil
Kil
knights_header.jpg

The Knights Who Say NiRn are an AD-only social guild on the EU server for UK players and English speakers the world over (so that we are all communicating in the same language), we currently have around 150 fun and friendly members and are hoping to add more to the family.

We are constantly searching for people from all walks of life and all kinds of madness to come together as one. People that want to enjoy the social side of the game as much as the content itself. From new players to hardened experts, whether you are looking for pve, pvp, end-game content or just hanging around in a friendly town doing some naked dancing with us and enjoying our Guild band, we’ll welcome you with open arms and a fresh sweetroll (or 2 if you’re nice hehe).

team-ni.jpg

Joining the Knights Who Say NiRn is a unique opportunity to be part of a strong (and crazy) fellowship. Everyone else may be too busy rushing to the end and missing the beauty of community along the way, but our Guild members will always be around to help and encourage you along your journey no matter how long you want to take. It seems that in MMO’s everyone has forgotten how pleasant an active guild can be and instead they take all they can without giving back! How rude! And not the good kind of rude either.

We have weekly Guild PvP events with our main run on a Sunday evening and a semi-regular Wednesday non-vet session aswell. On Thursdays we are now running a Trials session for our v12-14 members. With groups teaming up to clear Undaunted pledges, we are also encouraging members to form teams for Dragonstar Arena,. There is plenty to do through the week and having more members along will help to complete everything and get more people involved in the thing they’d like to achieve.

KnightsRave.jpg

If you think you’d like to come along and join in the fun and madness (who doesn't enjoy synchronized line dancing at 2am?), then please get in touch with us. The form on our spectacularly amazing website will ensure we receive your application within moments of you clicking send, so don’t delay! We have our best email-carrying swallows on the case 24/7.

Please note:
we only accept new members through our websites application form, not in game whispers or mail.
we are an AD Guild.
all our events are set to GMT.
we use Mumble for voice comms.

-Kil

“I used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an arrow to the Ni!”

http://www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
Edited by Kil on June 30, 2015 12:21PM
Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK/EU Guild. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
  • Aaron0887
    Aaron0887
    I'd like to vouch for these guys for anyone who's thinking of dropping a PM. Since my wife and I joined only a few weeks ago we've had a blast spanning several organised guild events and we're feeling settled already.

I love a guild where people seem to know each other by name and have an interest in your RL activities. This is that guild.
  • Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    are there shruberries?
    ones that look nice? And not too expensive?
    Pride, honour and purity
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really feel lonely in the game but i just play on Ebonheart pact sadly. How many EP players are there in the guild :/ ?
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Aenra wrote: »
    are there shruberries?
    ones that look nice? And not too expensive?

Yes, there is many a shubbery, nice looking, *and* inexpensive! We also have herrings for cutting down trees :)
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Ni!
    Edited by NikkiStardust on April 23, 2015 10:15AM
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Kil
    Kil
    my-ni-hurts.jpg
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK/EU Guild. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
  • arcvas
    arcvas
    Soul Shriven
    This seems like a fun guild to join, sadly I am on the NA server and Doing a character in the Daggerfall covenant. I get the feel that you may be similar to the random group of naked people I saw running around and fighting in gelmbura the other day.
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Hi @arcvas

Yes, we have been known to partake in a little silliness from time to time... shame we're on different servers! Give us a shout though if you're ever looking to join EU! :D

Nikki :)

• NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Ni!

• Smcdonald09
    Smcdonald09
    Soul Shriven
    Ni!
  • Takhistis
    Takhistis
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be intrested to join! GMT+1 player, switched yesterday from NA to EU, Dunmer on AD :)
    @takhistis ingame :)
    NA-DC-NB VR1 Ilythrian
    Proud member of Guild Medieval, More Than Fair, The Angry Unicorn Inn
  • Kil
    Kil
    Takhistis wrote: »
    I'd be intrested to join! GMT+1 player, switched yesterday from NA to EU, Dunmer on AD :)
    @takhistis ingame :)

Please visit our site and fill out our short application form, and we can process things properly and hopefully get you an invite sorted out :)

http://www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
  • Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    and moving on with a shameless bump sponsored by Hell's Grannies;
    Soon in a borough near you!

Hell's Grannies and other affiliated trademarks are registered property of the 'always keep left' gang
    Always 'keep left' responsibly!
    Pride, honour and purity
  • iiiPalmeriii
    iiiPalmeriii
    ✭✭
    NI!
  • ChopGateDon1
    ChopGateDon1
    ✭✭
    "Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you."
  • Skullyfunk
    Hey man im just wondering if its possible to join and attend to the same things you do as guild when you are EP? cause then im ready to make an apply
  • Kil
    Kil
    Sorry, as the post and our website show, we are AD only.
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    *Shameless bump*

• Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally missed this. I have pm'd you Nikki.
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    @Shader_Shibes, I did reply to you the other day, check your pm's! ;)

• NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Ni!

• okjdb16_ESO
    okjdb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If you dont join up immediately, we'll send Spiny Norman round to get you!

And if thats not enuff, we have Doug and Dinsdale Pirahna as backup!!

These guys/gals/other Gender not specified are some of the best guildies you could ever hope to be naked with, and thats the truth!!!

Astral1
  • MrXCOM
    MrXCOM
    Soul Shriven
    Question: I'm very new to ESO and the lore. I did some research but couldn't workout if my Imperial Dragonknight (main Character) qualifies for your Guild. Would I need to switch and build a new Character in order to apply???
  • Kil
    Kil
    MrXCOM wrote: »
    Question: I'm very new to ESO and the lore. I did some research but couldn't workout if my Imperial Dragonknight (main Character) qualifies for your Guild. Would I need to switch and build a new Character in order to apply???

We accept all race and classes MrXCOM :) The only thing you need to make sure of is that you are in the Aldmeri Dominion faction (the yellow ones). Some people can't remember which faction they chose, so best way to tell is if you began levelling your character around Auridon, then that is AD. Fighting for the Queen.
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recognized the reference when I spotted the thread title. Unfortunately I play on NA ...which may change since every player/community event I am interested in happens on the EU server. Besides starting over, my only concern is the latency because I live in the US, East coast.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Kil
    Kil
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    I recognized the reference when I spotted the thread title. Unfortunately I play on NA ...which may change since every player/community event I am interested in happens on the EU server. Besides starting over, my only concern is the latency because I live in the US, East coast.

I have a couple of NA toons myself, and in general questing i don't notice any bad latency. But then i've not been into Cyrodiil to test latency in a pvp environment. I guess the best way to test it is to log onto the EU server and give it a go! :) It's free so no harm in trying hehe. If you like it and can cope with any latency, feel free to hop on over to our website to apply!
  • MrXCOM
    MrXCOM
    Soul Shriven
    Kil wrote: »
    MrXCOM wrote: »

We accept all race and classes MrXCOM :) The only thing you need to make sure of is that you are in the Aldmeri Dominion faction (the yellow ones). Some people can't remember which faction they chose, so best way to tell is if you began levelling your character around Auridon, then that is AD. Fighting for the Queen.

Sweet, thank you for the speedy info/reply. Yes I started in Auridon, on the queens quest line..... :smiley:

• SoLja4HirE
    SoLja4HirE
    ✭✭
    Hello guys which campaign do you play on for AD pvp?
    Dodge roll everything and be respectful to other players :p ...
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    SoLja4HirE wrote: »
    Hello guys which campaign do you play on for AD pvp?

Hiya

At the moment we are on Chillrend and have been for some months, we might change soon but nothing is decided yet. If this is neither your current home nor guest you can travel to one of us to get into the campaign to join us :) We have been known to dabble in other campaigns depending on where the action is, we don't like just sitting around waiting for something to happen!

Nikki :)

• SoLja4HirE
    SoLja4HirE
    ✭✭
    That is unfortunate, I was really keen to join your team. I only play on the Haderus campaign though.
    Dodge roll everything and be respectful to other players :p ...