The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

are there plans to create new glyphs and enchants for spell damage?

phatbandit
phatbandit
✭✭✭
there is a lot of equipment in the game which gives a + weapon dmg bonus for several seconds (depend on class of enchantment), when 1.6 goes live this will be largely useless for magika based builds, i was wondering if there were any plans to create a + spell dmg bonus as a counterpart. even rare drop staffs like the staff of fulmination have + power bonuses, will these become + spell power bonuses?

thanks!
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point.
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting concept since only jewelry right now can add actual spell damage. I'm sure this is intended though because I have hit my soft cap and then some for spell damage rather easily with solid jewelry and purple or gold glyphs. :) I'm not sure how these damage types will change or anything with today's update but it will be interesting to see! :)
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Echo_Silence
    I'm sure they are gonna add more glyphs, But like @Athas24 said I'm not really sure about that. I'm not really into glyphs but I plan on getting into it in the future! :)

*PS- You have an interesting name phatbandit.

~Echo_Silence
    @phatbandit
  • phatbandit
    phatbandit
    ✭✭✭
    i believe they should just change the current +power glyphs to be +(x amt) to spell pwr AND weapon pwr, or just get rid of them altogether...
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phatbandit wrote: »
    there is a lot of equipment in the game which gives a + weapon dmg bonus for several seconds (depend on class of enchantment), when 1.6 goes live this will be largely useless for magika based builds, i was wondering if there were any plans to create a + spell dmg bonus as a counterpart. even rare drop staffs like the staff of fulmination have + power bonuses, will these become + spell power bonuses?

thanks!

Its the same with the mundus stones. We (magicka) have a regeneration with the atronach and there is no stamina one.
    But no Warrior mundus for spelldamage.
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GIVE ME SPELL DMG!!!!