The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yeah, more QQ about Radiant

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radiant used to be very strong in the beginning of 1.6 before all the nerfs, I even made a large thread about it.
    But now after all the nerfs to it, you must be really failing (sorry) if you have huge problems with it. You can easily outheal it, damage shield it, cloak it, interrupt it, block it and of course avoid hitting 20% health (its an execute doh!).

Meanwhile sorcerers are critting insta spells for 20k+ a pop with 20k dmg shields up, DKs are hitting people for 25k+ dmg with heavy attacks, people are spamming wrecking blows, snipe and stam dps abilities for insane amounts of damage that oneshots people, and you complain about a channeled nerfed spell that does 3-7k DPS while leaving the caster "naked"?

Are you being serious? Radiant is actually very overrated and only works decent as an execute on bad players that doesn't know what heals, block, interrupt, damage shield or spell res is. What you fail to realise is that snipe would take 1 second to do what radiant potentially can do in 3.6 seconds of channeling... But snipe and similar abilites can do it no matter enemy health %

I hate to say it, but this sounds like a huge L2P issue all across tamriel :/

This post seals it for me. Monkey is the original Templar OP complainer. He was complaining about Templar before it was cool. Since launch he has spent more time whining about Templar than anyone else. If even he isn't joining in on the complaining in this thread, there definitely isn't an issue.
    Edited by timidobserver on May 5, 2015 2:38AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read your whole post, and i read your other posts in this thread. Since the nerfs i have never had issues with radiant. Quite the opposite in fact, because it leaves them very fragile and easy to be 2-shot while channeling for low dmg (again, spell res or dmg shields render it useless).

Read my above post again, and maybe just maybe you won't die against an ability that is one of the easiest to counter ingame after all the nerfs. My DK eats templars, and my heavy attack hits for 2x their radiant 3.6 sec channel. So no i dont see the problem. My sorc with hardened ward up never leaves 100% health against radiant, so no I don't see the problem there either. And i've faced several good magicka temps with spell dmg stacking.

So i repeat, i smell a l2p issue a long way here I'm afraid. If you are decent you should never die to radiant unless its some zerg vs you situation (but then any execute would kill you).

Radiant is kinda weak in pvp after the nerfs compared to the other many dps abilities IMO. There are so many ways to counter it now, and the dmg is really low unless you are under 20% (which you shouldnt thanks to heals and dmg shields).

A good player will do high dmg with most builds, but a guy doing high dmg with radiant would prolly do 2x the dps as stam dps or sorc dps..

Yeah, you clearly still didn't read anything. It's beyond apparent with the responses you're giving man. Come on, stop looking like a fool here. I'm trying to help you out.

The first page, that's all you have to read, I believe in you.

**Actually I don't, I'll do the work for you.
    I think many are taking this thread to serious now, as the title was changed. Initially it was called "Easter is over, can Jesus die again already." But for obvious reasons it was changed. I'm not looking for tips, tricks, excuses for combat logs etc. it's just showcasing another scenario where Jesus beam isn't working properly.

Edited by Perphection on May 5, 2015 6:36PM