The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

To the AD on Azura's Star

• Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

You can untwist your feathers as I hear the map's blue again during a work hours daycap fest where 3 bars of blue plowed a map with one bar of each other faction.

Such skill, much pvp, so wow.

It's okay, we only do that because EP powerhouses the map while we all sleep.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

You can untwist your feathers as I hear the map's blue again during a work hours daycap fest where 3 bars of blue plowed a map with one bar of each other faction.

DC's been night capping and zerging Azura's since before EP even bothered to show up on it weeks ago. Try again.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

DC's been night capping and zerging Azura's since before EP even bothered to show up on it weeks ago. Try again.

Actually EP does night cap Azuras - every single night.

Lothar is the emp in the mornings every night. If that wasnt the case, points wouldnt be that close anymore.

FENGRUSH wants to see more of the EP homed at Azuras actually fighting on Azuras. Theres a lot of no-shows that PVP elsewhere until Havoc comes to Azuras so they can hide behind their (somtimes painfully laggy) success.
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Don't worry, DC.

Lothar is the emp in the mornings every night. If that wasnt the case, points wouldnt be that close anymore.

FENGRUSH wants to see more of the EP homed at Azuras actually fighting on Azuras. Theres a lot of no-shows that PVP elsewhere until Havoc comes to Azuras so they can hide behind their (somtimes painfully laggy) success.

So says the DC exploiters.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PikkonMG wrote: »
    Don't worry, DC.

So says the DC exploiters.

FENGRUSH only exploits the weak hearted warriors of cyrodiil.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

Could you be any more clueless? We're taking keeps with or without the zerg, try actually being there before opening your mouth. Every morning i've been on DC has started taking back the map outnumbered, as soon as we get emp or are about to get it, all the DC come out of nowhere to join up.

Friday morning it was only our Nemesis group running, and it started with 3 of us(prett and I + random pug) taking a keep from at least 10 EP, one of them was the emp if you can call him that. By the time we took the inner 6, it was still only our group running with 12 people, which is hardly a bloodthorn sized zerg. South-ga showed up afterwards, but i wouldn't say he turned the tides. It's a shame EP starts logging off as soon as they start losing keeps.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

Could you be any more clueless? We're taking keeps with or without the zerg, try actually being there before opening your mouth. Every morning i've been on DC has started taking back the map outnumbered, as soon as we get emp or are about to get it, all the DC come out of nowhere to join up.

Friday morning it was only our Nemesis group running, and it started with 3 of us(prett and I + random pug) taking a keep from at least 10 EP, one of them was the emp if you can call him that. By the time we took the inner 6, it was still only our group running with 12 people, which is hardly a bloodthorn sized zerg. South-ga showed up afterwards, but i wouldn't say he turned the tides. It's a shame EP starts logging off as soon as they start losing keeps.

You mean the EP that have been up all night taking keeps start logging off mid morning?

I can't imagine why they'd do that. I mean... sleep and all is so overrated.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    You mean those EP that avoid a fight like it was the plague. You mean those EP that do not do a thing unless their entire faction shows up? You mean those EP that instead of actually fighting on even terms either a) Leaves or b) Lags out keep battles to turn it in your favor. We all know who does it and we all know who takes advantage of it more before you come in here saying NUH UH NOT ME I AM THE BESTEST AND MOST HOLIER THAN THOU PERSON. I Welome the Ban to call you out on all of your nonsense.
    Edited by BossTuggles on May 2, 2015 11:26PM
    Like a Boss!
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

You mean the EP that have been up all night taking keeps start logging off mid morning?

Yeah those same EP that are on all day anytime they control the map.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

Fear has overtaken the honorable Agrippa. FENGRUSH understands such drastic changes has altered Agrippas judgement. No more were the EP able to comfortably port across the map to a bolstered front line that simply overwhelmed their opponents.

FENGRUSH came and took away their way of life. FENGRUSHs soul crushing campaign has changed Agrippa. But FENGRUSH believes there is still time for him to reconcile.

Bend the knee, Agrippa. Surrender to FENGRUSH and accept Him. Sever yourself from the sickness of denial and regain your honor.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, DC.

Fear has overtaken the honorable Agrippa. FENGRUSH understands such drastic changes has altered Agrippas judgement. No more were the EP able to comfortably port across the map to a bolstered front line that simply overwhelmed their opponents.

FENGRUSH came and took away their way of life. FENGRUSHs soul crushing campaign has changed Agrippa. But FENGRUSH believes there is still time for him to reconcile.

Bend the knee, Agrippa. Surrender to FENGRUSH and accept Him. Sever yourself from the sickness of denial and regain your honor.

...Did i just walk in a ERP session between Agrippa and Fengrush? :blush:
    Edited by FireCowCommando on May 3, 2015 4:15AM
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This discussion just show again the need for time locked servers. Game is degrading into each faction taking anything at a time where another faction cannot defend and this is across several servers.

If the servers were time locked then people would have to go to the server active in their timeslot and then no one could night/day/dawn cap a server and there would always be someone to fight.

They need to put in servers on both the EU and US megaservers (hate that word) that have timezone for Australia, EU and US, something like 10 hours windows where you can take keeps and scrolls and outside that window you will have to go to another server where the window is open.

Of course they need to remove faction lock on servers too, to make this work, but I do think it would be a better system than the current that just encourage people to PvW instead of PvP.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This discussion just show again the need for time locked servers. Game is degrading into each faction taking anything at a time where another faction cannot defend and this is across several servers.

If the servers were time locked then people would have to go to the server active in their timeslot and then no one could night/day/dawn cap a server and there would always be someone to fight.

They need to put in servers on both the EU and US megaservers (hate that word) that have timezone for Australia, EU and US, something like 10 hours windows where you can take keeps and scrolls and outside that window you will have to go to another server where the window is open.

Of course they need to remove faction lock on servers too, to make this work, but I do think it would be a better system than the current that just encourage people to PvW instead of PvP.

Being forced to be in the same server as the lag train and with no where else to go? No thanks.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs