The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chilrend NA needs more EP

filmoretub17_ESO
filmoretub17_ESO
✭✭✭
LOOK at the campaign and see it is full of DC and AD and there's hardly any EP. If you are looking for a good fight with plenty of enemies then EP you need to get to Chilrend. Right now DC and AD are almost pop locked and EP barely has 1 bar of players. Look at the campaigns and see if you want some PVP with lots of players then Chilrend is the only choice right now.
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last night AD had 70+ in queue
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of us EP have been suspended for spamming healing springs. Sorry.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    All of us EP have been suspended for spamming healing springs. Sorry.

and hacking, dont forget that

and using OP NBa

and using OP sorcs

and using OP DKs

and using OP templars

and not admitting argonians are the master race
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just pulled my guild out of Chillrend. The guilds there refuse to work together and coordinate with each other and the rest of the faction. My PUGs in Azura's Star accomplished more in a few hours earlier today than EP has in Chillrend for the last 3-4 campaigns. Sadly DC didn't like that much and came out in force to take over the map. If anything send more people who want to coordinate and win to Azura's Star.
    Edited by LtCrunch on April 30, 2015 7:30AM
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Brandalf wrote: »
    I just pulled my guild out of Chillrend. The guilds there refuse to work together and coordinate with each other and the rest of the faction. My PUGs in Azura's Star accomplished more in a few hours earlier today than EP has in Chillrend for the last 3-4 campaigns. Sadly DC didn't like that much and came out in force to take over the map. If anything send more people who want to coordinate and win to Azura's Star.

There are no guilds there that's why you aren't getting anyone coordinating with you. But last night we had a nearly full campaign and that hasn't happened for over a week now.
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are no guilds there that's why you aren't getting anyone coordinating with you. But last night we had a nearly full campaign and that hasn't happened for over a week now.

There were definitely at least a couple guilds there. I distinctly remember a couple of guild leaders arguing with each other instead of getting *** done, rather frequently actually. They were more interested in complaining and arguing than they were in doing anything productive. They didn't like it when I called them out on it either.I'm not gonna name any names though.
    NerdSauce Gaming

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

No EP Guilds?
    I seen Havoc, PR, IR, and a few DH members in there last night
    Vehemence
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

No EP Guilds?

Sorry I laughed cuz your name is Observant. You didn't finish reading my post.

There were definitely at least a couple guilds there. I distinctly remember a couple of guild leaders arguing with each other instead of getting *** done, rather frequently actually. They were more interested in complaining and arguing than they were in doing anything productive. They didn't like it when I called them out on it either.I'm not gonna name any names though.

No there hasn't been any guilds in there and very rarely do you see over 2 bars. So making an observation based on an empty campaign isn't a very good thing to do.
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assure you that there where a lot of Ep on deposing me last night. It was an amazing battle, and some of the most fun I have had in a long time. Good fight to everyone involved.
    - Mojican
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yea it has definitely filled up from last night. Today we got 2 bars already which is very rare. Probably gonna be pop locked tonight I'm looking forward to taking this campaign back.
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No EP Guilds?

No there hasn't been any guilds in there and very rarely do you see over 2 bars. So making an observation based on an empty campaign isn't a very good thing to do.

You're joking right? Chillrend hits pop cap pretty much every single night for all 3 factions. Me and my guild were homed there for 4 or 5 campaigns and that's been the case since we were there up until we moved to AS early this week.

Edited by LtCrunch on April 30, 2015 4:56PM
    NerdSauce Gaming

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No EP Guilds?

My guild is homed there but most players log in around 5pm EST, so I don't know what you mean by 'there hasn't been any guilds in there'. There are a few, maybe you're just not playing at the same time as they are.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    PR has called Chillrend home for months now. When we came over, EP had m4d and ss. Some other smaller guilds ran Chillrend, but PR was the only large organized PvP guild. About a month and half later Alacrity and Decieblob showed up and a few weeks after that IR came over from Thornblade.

It appears more Pact PvP guilds have joined into the Chillrend Leaderboard, so it seems PR and IR are no longer the only large organized PvP guilds; which is good. One of the biggest reasons nothing really gets done is because of the lag. Whenever PR and IR would coordinate and push AD or DC back off our nadz and go for our stolen scrolls; AD and DC would bring x3 or x4 the amount of people we had and zerg lag everything just to win.

Case in point about 4 weeks ago: AD Zergblob attacked BrK. They stood on the flags spamming and lagging, while smaller groups went running around and captured Alessia, Sej and Drake all within 5 minutes. Right after they capture all three of those objectives, the AD on BrK purposely wiped. Which I do find amazing because whenever us Pact are lagging we can never place siege. Its been nice not having Crown and his cronies running around Chill, that mysterious mega lag hasn't been seen in awhile.

Depending on how bad the lag gets with more people PR may leave Chill. Last night 4/29 Pact did have a few guilds guesting in to help us get our scrolls back since most of the time we are outnumbered.

The other thing we have noticed is the amount of gankers just sitting around in stealth not really contributing to the overall campaign fight. I believe it was near Sej last week; we went riding by on our way south and we saw probably 15-20 people with bows camping the [snip] out of Sej. These people really do skew the "population" numbers.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on May 2, 2015 10:45PM
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

No EP Guilds?

My guild is homed there but most players log in around 5pm EST, so I don't know what you mean by 'there hasn't been any guilds in there'. There are a few, maybe you're just not playing at the same time as they are.

I don't know what you mean by there is a lot of guilds in there. The server is rarely pop locked and today is a very exceptional day as of yesterday when I started this thread if you didn't notice we only had 1 bar and both DC and AD were running at 3 bars. I been trying to play in Chilrend all week and its a rare day when EP has a pop lock. Look at the score that should give you some kind of idea of what is happening. AD has almost twice the points that EP does. So according to your facts there is a lot of guilds in there but they only have about 10 players each because that's how much impact they are having.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

No EP Guilds?

I don't know what you mean by there is a lot of guilds in there. The server is rarely pop locked and today is a very exceptional day as of yesterday when I started this thread if you didn't notice we only had 1 bar and both DC and AD were running at 3 bars. I been trying to play in Chilrend all week and its a rare day when EP has a pop lock. Look at the score that should give you some kind of idea of what is happening. AD has almost twice the points that EP does. So according to your facts there is a lot of guilds in there but they only have about 10 players each because that's how much impact they are having.

I said a few, not a lot. Reread.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, IMO I think there's a large EP guild that has a pact with a guild or 2 on chillrend to stay off there, but that's just a rumor from me conspiracy theorizing; or is it?

rRCvvPo.gif
    Conspiracy Brother FTW
    Edited by kaithuzar on May 1, 2015 7:00AM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as long as that yellow blob can sit on flags and make it so I cant even throw out caltrops...no need to come to chillrend

This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

NerdSauce Gaming

• Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the problem with Chillrend. Excuses. There is lag to deal with in all campaigns that have activity. You either deal with it or don't.

Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.
    Edited by Tintinabula on May 2, 2015 1:04AM
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh those yellow groups got wiped off the floor to EP pugs on Thornblade and came to Chillrend.

Only to lose emperor, and get wiped a number of times again. :D

We all know they will just recap everything again when everyone's sleeping but I'm looking forward to some more epic lag-less battles tomorrow.
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry no, that's no exscuse man.That is fact. If you were there an hour ago when they took scroll of Chim you couldn't post that with a clear conscience.

As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

Please keep proving my point though.
    NerdSauce Gaming

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As I said it's something you have to deal with in every active campaign. When lag happens it's not just happening to EP. Those AD weren't immune to it's effects. The difference between those in Chillrend and the EP in other active campaigns is they don't blame lag, a nonexistent numbers disadvantage, or "potatoes" for when they get rolled. EP in Chillrend spends too much time making excuses and feeling sorry for themselves. There is a very legitimate reason EP came in dead last over the last 4+ campaigns and it's a severe lack of good leadership and coordination in the campaign. Keep blaming lag or "blobs" because EP is the only faction affected by lag and never blobs themselves, right?

You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

That they don't regularly get the Low Population score bonus is mind boggling.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD will destroy you no matter how many you bring :)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »

Because they'll just wait to off hours to cap the map, then sit back and farm their six scrolls and emp.

amirite?
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »

Because they'll just wait to off hours to cap the map, then sit back and farm their six scrolls and emp.

amirite?

ACgMRnq.gif
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can call it lack of leadership, but in this game numbers win wars. The first and foremost cause of EP's struggles on Chillrend is the lack of off hour population. EP consistently and regularly faces down 2-3 bars of population from both other factions in the early to late morning with a single bar of their own until well into the late afternoon. This is where they most regularly lose both of their scrolls and all their work from the night/day previous. They're the last of the three factions on Chillrend to lock (if they do lock), and it's no wonder they don't score any higher than they do.

As I said I was homed in Chillrend for 4-5 campaigns. You're severely exaggerating the number discrepancy. The loss of progress made the previous night/day is something that happens in every campaign and every faction has to deal with it. It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again. EP zone chat in Chill is usually dead with no communication ,that's the difference really.
    NerdSauce Gaming

• corx3
    corx3
    ✭✭✭

As I said I was homed in Chillrend for 4-5 campaigns. You're severely exaggerating the number discrepancy. The loss of progress made the previous night/day is something that happens in every campaign and every faction has to deal with it. It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again. EP zone chat in Chill is usually dead with no communication ,that's the difference really.

EP has night capped every last map objective that can be captured for at least three nights in a row on Azura's.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    corx3 wrote: »

EP has night capped every last map objective that can be captured for at least three nights in a row on Azura's.

And DC has day capped or zerged down with Bloodthorn sized zergs.

No one is innocent on Azura's Star. No one.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭

It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again.
    lol!

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It happens each day on Azura's Star. At night DC takes everything then the following morning EP gets it back and holds the majority until the EP population starts to taper off and then it starts all over again.
    lol!

Is there something funny about that? DC isn't able to capture much until they have the numbers advantage, generally speaking. Not to say it never happens but it's the most common way DC on Azura's gets the map, hell it's the most common way EP gets the map; we just generally seem to be able to hold what we capture longer given comparable population. There are a very small number of DC that I have seen using exploits who I can't name due to ZOS' rules on "naming and shaming" I will simply commend you and your group for refraining from doing that type of nonsense and just being damn good players.
    NerdSauce Gaming