The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

CONSOLE GUILDS

DaggerfallTradeMasters
You want to join a Console guild?

PS4 or Xbox one on EU or NA it doesn't matter we going to form one for all 4 consoles right here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/572656549531293/?fref=ts
Feel free to join so we can get a big guild up quickly when it releases i myself will lead an EU XBOX guild with my VR14 endgame characters :)
  • HellBound_Angel
    Looking for Members to JOIN OUR GUILD

COME JOIN

Xbox One Guild: Battle Born Dominion

Guild Master/Xbox GamerTag: SSG Predat0r

Contact the guild at the GamerTag "^Above^" or the Website.

Born from death of battle...

We live in a dominion surrounded by the spilt blood

of our brothers knowing one day...

Death will take us back.

But until that day...WE FIGHT!!!

FOR WE ARE THE BATTLE BORN DOMINION!!!

We are a dedicated Xbox One guild to ESO, We do anything and everything PVP, PVE, Raids, Dungeons and ever random streaking through the cities.

About Battle Born Dominion:

1. We are for XBOX ONE ONLY.

2. We have our own guild store

3. Website Forums include anything from: Class Build "For any class", PVP Tactics, and General/Random Talk

4. Event dates set "So no more looking for a group"

5. PVP, PVE, Raid Events on certain days

6. We all have Headsets so we can talk

7. We have no problem helping any beginners to become one of the best along with getting good gear

8. Show off your character with pictures in the Gallery, or share your states in the other forums.

9. PVP we thrive for Emperorship and nothing less....well that and the complete annihilation of the DC and AD

So if you wish to join go to the website and fill out the application to join our guild that way when ESO comes out to the Xbox One we can band together.

But until then...

RAISE YOUR ALE FOR THE BATTLE BORN DOMINION.....HUZZAH!!!
    Edited by HellBound_Angel on April 30, 2015 4:33AM
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for Members to JOIN OUR GUILD

COME JOIN

Xbox One Guild: Battle Born Dominion

Guild Master/Xbox GamerTag: SSG Predat0r

Contact the guild at the GamerTag "^Above^" or the Website.

Born from death of battle...

We live in a dominion surrounded by the spilt blood

of our brothers knowing one day...

Death will take us back.

But until that day...WE FIGHT!!!

FOR WE ARE THE BATTLE BORN DOMINION!!!

We are a dedicated Xbox One guild to ESO, We do anything and everything PVP, PVE, Raids, Dungeons and ever random streaking through the cities.

About Battle Born Dominion:

1. We are for XBOX ONE ONLY.

2. We have our own guild store

3. Website Forums include anything from: Class Build "For any class", PVP Tactics, and General/Random Talk

4. Event dates set "So no more looking for a group"

5. PVP, PVE, Raid Events on certain days

6. We all have Headsets so we can talk

7. We have no problem helping any beginners to become one of the best along with getting good gear

8. Show off your character with pictures in the Gallery, or share your states in the other forums.

9. PVP we thrive for Emperorship and nothing less....well that and the complete annihilation of the DC and AD

So if you wish to join go to the website and fill out the application to join our guild that way when ESO comes out to the Xbox One we can band together.

But until then...

RAISE YOUR ALE FOR THE BATTLE BORN DOMINION.....HUZZAH!!!

Your guild sounded cool and I was about to ask you a stupid question but I found my answer when I saw number 9. So i guess I try to find another guild.