Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"suspended from the site" and incorrect information

infero
infero
Soul Shriven
Hello ,two hours ago , I logged into the game normaly and no problem , now I tried to access the game and says " your informarion are inccorect etc etc .. " . So I tried to reset the password , reset the password and now I have the same problem ... now it keeps telling me that " You have been suspended from the site ." I opened a ticket from 150429-000183 .

Solve this problem .... now , I pay for a service not to keep an account suspended
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The usual reason for this is that you've been banned from the game for some reason.

Along with many hundreds of others on a single day two or three weeks after launch I was falsely accused of cheating and suspended for over 24 hours, and that's exactly what I saw: kicked from the game and "incorrect information" when I tried to get back in, a few hours later I could no longer log into these forums.

The "incorrect information" message was entirely spurious, my failure to login was ZOS BANNED ME not because I couldn't get my login name/password right but the error message didn't admit it was a ban.

You'll have to wait for a reply to your ticket I'm afraid.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 29, 2015 8:09AM
  • infero
    infero
    Soul Shriven

I'm hoping for a ticket with specific reasons for this suspension, because otherwise there would be reason to publish how are treated the paying customers
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get your hopes up. They have a history of refusing to tell people why they were banned. They seem to look into appeals, though, and people who are wrongfully accused of doing something naughty are usually allowed back. Their process doesn't exactly build consumer trust, though. First the game won't tell you that you were banned, then they won't tell you why you were banned, and then you are back without explanation.
  • infero
    infero
    Soul Shriven
    Nice to know ....
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    infero wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a ticket with specific reasons for this suspension, because otherwise there would be reason to publish how are treated the paying customers

First threatening, then thinking. This is always a good idea.

ESO band people by analyzing wrong behaviour. That may be that your character "teleported quickly" and this can be read on the game history.
    So maybe there has been any bug or wrong reports about you and they will now check it. As long as you get your lost payed time back, there is nothing to complain. I'd rather have a few innocents banned than let real cheaters run along.

Well, or maybe it was for some reason.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

We're going to go ahead and close this thread per our code of conduct, as the forums are not a place to discuss disciplinary actions that are taken against an account.

@infero, you have taken the correct steps by opening a ticket with CS, and a member of our support team will assist you with your appeal shortly. Thanks for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.