Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for LGBT Guild - Ebonheart {EU}

IreneGR
IreneGR
Soul Shriven
Hello :) I am looking for LGBT guild on Ebonheart Pact. If you need more info feel free to ask!
Edited by IreneGR on May 2, 2015 11:49AM
  • Meescha
    Meescha
    Soul Shriven
    Have you found any yet? im looking for a guild as well
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    Hi There
    I Have a Guild Called Fairy's Tail We arn't big yet we are currently 13 members and we are quickly growing to become a much larger guild
    We also have a TS3 Server for voice com we use and we are looking for more active players so if you are interested please reply with your user IDs and I will send you an Invite in-game my User ID is @VaizerdX
    Best Regards
  • Accident_Pr0ne
    When you are a mature Elder Scrolls Online player looking for more fun and more social aspects in the game.
    Then joining Rusty old Weapons is a good start.
    More then 300 mature players, male and female joined RoW already.

Questing togetter, surviving the dungeons, overlive the dangerous world of Craglorn and make war in Cyrodiil is what we do through Guild events.

When you're a mature player with social skills tired playing on your own and looking for nice people to teamup with in the EU ESO server.

Don't look any furder!

Male or Female, starter or expert doesn't really matter.

Contact me (in game) for more INFO
    @Accident_Pr0ne
    “Rusty Old Weapons”
    We are active in the EU server.
    ROW is a guild for mature players, men and women in the age of 30 40 and 50 or older.
    Feel free to visit our websit www.rustyweapons.com
  • Elevensies
    Hi folks,

I would also like to reccomend 'Rusty Old Weapons' (EP faction) and 'Rusty Gold Weapons' (AD faction), we usually advertise our guild in-game (where there's limied space to write) on basis of being older players (as you may have guessed). But part of the relaxed maturity we strive for is welcoming all LGBT players whether in Tamriel generally or among ourselves.

Either way good luck finding the guild / guilds that suit you and see you around :-)

@honeyslaughter ~The Golden Banner [AD]
    '... If you can't be a good example, you'll have to serve as a horrible warning'
  • IreneGR
    IreneGR
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry I missed out that I am on EU Megaserver.. :no_mouth:
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    No problem this is the EU server thread so no worries I think we are all EU guilds that replied to your post
  • Kirameki
    Kirameki
    ✭✭
    When you are a mature Elder Scrolls Online player looking for more fun and more social aspects in the game.
    Then joining Rusty old Weapons is a good start.
    More then 300 mature players, male and female joined RoW already.

Questing togetter, surviving the dungeons, overlive the dangerous world of Craglorn and make war in Cyrodiil is what we do through Guild events.

When you're a mature player with social skills tired playing on your own and looking for nice people to teamup with in the EU ESO server.

Don't look any furder!

Male or Female, starter or expert doesn't really matter.

Contact me (in game) for more INFO
    @Accident_Pr0ne

Might I ask what the average age of the guild is ? Or is that an unknown ? Most guilds I've come across so far I'm either one of the youngest or the oldest and for once I just want to be an average XD

"Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Accident_Pr0ne
    Kirameki wrote: »

Might I ask what the average age of the guild is ? Or is that an unknown ? Most guilds I've come across so far I'm either one of the youngest or the oldest and for once I just want to be an average XD
    Hello Kirameki,
    The average age of our guild is 21+ But most of us are older.
    We have some youngsters playing but they are kids or grandkids from members.

If your 21+ your more then welcome to join...Sent me a whisper in game, ask for an invite and try us. ;)

Regards
    “Rusty Old Weapons”
    We are active in the EU server.
    ROW is a guild for mature players, men and women in the age of 30 40 and 50 or older.
    Feel free to visit our websit www.rustyweapons.com