The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I have done EVERYTHING - and yet I'm 300k under level at VT 3

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Apparently I am uploading images for some random dude on the internet afterall!

Images are an overall shot of Ebonheart Pact (all done), Coldharbour (all done), DC starter islands (all done), Glenumbra (all done), Daggerfall (all done), and Rivenspire (near complete).

http://postimg.org/gallery/3d7k0ibfk/871c0412/
    It looks like you might still have one quest in Glenumbra, as there appears to be a circle on the map near Dwynnarth Ruins that usually indicates a quest objective there. Not that one quest is going to make that much difference... I think you probably just haven't been killing as many mobs along the way as I always do.

I believe that's the Vet dungeon quest (Spindleclutch Cave) as my group started it then had to break up suddenly :).
    That would make sense - it's in the right area for it. Like I said though, one quest there isn't going to make any real difference anyway...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyrodiil pve quests can give a healthy chunk of xp, try completing a quest hub like bruma each day, that should make up for what your missing
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    screenshot your map pls and show us

I'm not taking multiple screenshots of all the zones for some dude on the internet, sorry man.

I've checked maps online, I've compared my maps to friends...but not really necessary just for my own peace of mind. I'm not a stupid guy, I've been on level for the entirety of the game up until Daggerfall, where I fell 300k behind despite doing everything in the zone, so I entered Rivenspire under-levelled.

lol u just need to make the last couple zones of maps,. but hey with such a ugly attitude you have on your shoulders, im not going to help some random dude on the internet, sorry man...... w/e

It was quite clearly not said in an 'ugly' way. Don't be so sensitive. I took the shots anyways, which lots of you seemed to have missed in your rush to tell someone off on the internet :p.

People on the internet are hilarious. Desperate to get upset over something :p. Peace.

k, so heres the help from what I can gather from your maps:
    • Rivenspire has a whole quest hub undone north of the map, including discovering a wayshrine
    • I can see from 3 of the maps the dungeon of the map is incomplete, hence you havent done those quest inside yet, they yield great xp for first time runs
    • The Dungeons of all maps, has a quest for both normal version and veteran version, that gives tons of xp, if you have done the normal version of the dungeon, they will turn white on the map, but when u become veteran 1, a new quest pops up inside without actually showing on the map

Doing all this, will get you more then 300k of xp, if your enlightened as a tip, do the dungeons first