Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Enlightenment - Does it work? I have not received anything yet

• sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havef the same problem since i got vr 1 no enlightemen. Right now i got to vr 5 with 10 cp, my guildmates on the same lvl got 20 something. Its really discouraging, since i can feel i fell behind deeper and deeper - submited bug too, got that answer that its a visual bug and i shoudl not worry, asked how it can be visual bug whne i dont get the amount of cp i shoudl if i was enlightened even for 1 cp - quiet since.
  • miklawceb17_ESO
    In my case (and from what i see above poster's and more or less all the others in this thread's) it is most certainly not a visual bug. There is a visual bug present in other cases, but this is not it.

I have a vet 2 character with 3 champion points and 223.543 exp towards my 4th. Now let's do some simple math. Non-enlightened cp requires 400k exp points per one cp. So my total earned cp exp is 3*400k+223.543. Exactly how much i gained in all my veterancy. Which in fact means i had not had a single bonus from enlightenment active ever since i hit vr.

Moreover, if it were a visual bug, that would mean the script chat command for enlightenment pool would return a number bigger than 0. In my case, it always returns 0, without exception. My enlightenment pool is always empty.

A visual bug would be ui not catching the right amount from the pool and effectively not displaying it, but there would still be faster cp gain happening, which as a matter of fact is a bug that some people experience, but again, this is a different one.
    They might be related, but one severely impedes progress in a system that is crucial to endgame advancement of a character.

Hope i explained it.
  • Tamruan01b14_ESO
    Tamruan01b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It's on their radar. Tech I was talking to said so at least. They know now it's actually bugged for quite a bit of people.
  • DijkeMark
    DijkeMark
    Unfortunately Devs/Tech always say that, yet it takes months sometimes before they actually start looking into the problems.
  • charriss1rwb17_ESO
    Ive still had no response apart from them saying they are aware of it....

Very discouraging. Im enjoying the game as a whole and its a shame im falling behind. VR5 with 10 champ points while everyone else has double at my level....
  • Alserr
    Alserr
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same bug, /script d(GetEnlightenedPool()) always returns 0, no enlightenment visual effects and one champion point is available for exactly 400k veteran XP. I'm VR2 with ~660k XP and I have only 4 champion points. Still no answer from support in 2 business days.
  • charriss1rwb17_ESO
    There is probably quite a few people who arent getting it and think thats normal and not reported it. I know of quite a few people in my guild who arent getting it.....
  • Alserr
    Alserr
    Soul Shriven
    It seems that devs fixed it in patch 2.0.6, I got enlightenment at last. No additional champion points, but enlightened pool is full. N veteran XP = 4 * N champion XP.
  • DijkeMark
    DijkeMark
    Seems like it is fixed. I finally have enlightenment too.
  • miklawceb17_ESO
    Seems it's fixed for now. Still gotta play catch up tho... don't like that one bit.