Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More titles

kirbus
kirbus
✭✭
I Love collecting titles in games and would like to see more eventually. are there any title you would like to see in game? post them here.

i have a few i have thought or such as:

The skilled - Collect all sky shards (this would be weird because more sky shards are being added to the game with things like Craiglorn, but it could be all sky shards in basic faction zones plus cold harbor.

The over achiever - obtain 10000 achievement points or some appropriate number

The enchanter, The alchemist, The Weaver, The carpenter, and The smith - translate all runes for enchanter, learn all ingredient properties for alchemist, and research every trait of every item for each of the three other crafts

Master crafter - all crafting achievements above

I don't expect to see any of these in game but i like to think about them, so post your ideas too.
You can have it. I don't even like sweetrolls. <Crying on Inside>
...Yes, someone did steal my sweetroll.
  • kirbus
    kirbus
    ✭✭
    I would also like to be able to link achievement point in chat for an achievers guild, but thats just me.
    You can have it. I don't even like sweetrolls. <Crying on Inside>
    ...Yes, someone did steal my sweetroll.
  • Greycats
    Greycats
    ✭✭
    Agreed! I would love to have more titles linked for achievements.
  • bluesodafizz
    bluesodafizz
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, more titles would be great! I want one for all the time I spent getting all those treasure chests.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Crafter Titles would be nice, might even garner some business in the game.

Blacksmithing "Forge Master"
    Clothing "Master Artificer"
    Woodworking "Norm Abram"
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Crit_Heals
    Crit_Heals
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see more titles in game, i think there are definitely a lack of them.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is an awesome idea, I love it !

I have another suggestion:
    When I want a player for dragonstar arena, it makes a huge different if the player have done it only once or if he have done it 200 times. But still the achievement are the same. I would love to have a title and achievement that tells if you have done the dungeon 100 times or something.

Veteran dungeon master: Complete 1000 veteran dungeons :-D.. Yeah add more titles :-D awesome.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    .. or achievement when you have done one specific veteran dungeon 100 times, and when all veteran dungeons have been done 100 times, you get a title for that.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • ArterionAU
    ArterionAU
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I would love some more hard to get Titles, Also like the idea of being able to link your Achievement points into chat by @kirbus.
    Adalmor Devourer of All - Nord Dragonknight EP Tank
    Gah-Kaj-Mota - Argonian Warden EP Tank
    Soran Tailas - Breton Templar DC Healer
    Arterion Auduseus - High Elf Sorcerer AD Magsorc
    Ancarion Aeduseus - High Elf Templar AD Magplar
    Aonus Audeseus - High Elf Warden AD Magden
    Azarath T'rizain - Dark Elf Dragonknight EP MagDK
    Azaron the Dread Wolf - Dark Elf Night Blade EP MagBlade
    Azzan Ansei - Redguard Night Blade AD StamBlade
    Arius Artorious - Imperial Templar AD Stamplar
    Kayne Ansei - Redguard Warden DC Stamden
    Do'ashi Kharhan - Khajiit Sorcerer AD Werewolf Stamsorc
    Azah Ansei - Redguard Dragonknight EP StamDK
    Founder of the Victorious Brotherhood
    Bringer of Light I The Flawless Conqueror I Boethiah's Scythe | Dro m'athra Destroyer | Craglorn Trials Conqueror I Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor I Voice of Reason I Blackrose Executioner
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see more titles, specifically for us non-PVPers :smile:
    Suggestions:
    - Enchanter
    - Crafter (Blacksmith, Woodworker, Clothier)
    - Alchemist
    - Adventurer

Maybe even titles that describe your character:
    - Battlemage, Conjurer, Healer
    - Warrior, Agent

Just to mention a few. I can keep going :tongue:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar