The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Had To Kill Bosses Twice To Get Achievements

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
Running in the AD tonight with my level 15 and ran into issues with bosses. I was the only player there and I killed the bosses, got the goodies yet no achievement and my map still showed the icon as black. Log out back in, still nothing. Killed the bosses again and got the achievements and my map updated. This happened on three bosses tonight. I remember Heritance Proving Ground was one, there is one with a clannfear on the East side and I think Nestmother was the other one.

Wasn't experiencing any lag or strange game behavior so I am not sure why this is now an issue. Just wanted to report it in case anyone else was seeing this. One time I can say a glitch but three?
Edited by Seravi on July 31, 2014 5:36AM
  • Salmonleap
    Salmonleap
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the VR1 version of Auridon. I had to kill the boss at the Heritance Proving ground twice to get credit. Unfortunately, I have killed the Nestmother three times without getting credit.
    Beware he who would deny you access to information for in his heart he dreams himself your master. -- Pravin Lal
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to get this a lot with ranged weapons.
    Switching to melee to finish them off fixed it.
    I think its often a grief range issue.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on April 19, 2015 9:10PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your backing up as you fight them and draw them too far from their spawn point you sometimes don't get the achivement.