Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

EMP CROWNED & DEPOSED WITHIN AN HOUR!

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    lol @ 14 and 0. My data shows something quite different. (kills listed first, deaths listed second in the columns)

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

The templar has no data listed for you.

So according to MY info, we are 15-8 (to my favor) on vet campaigns. Funny how your data claims youve never died to my DK at all but I have 5 registered KBs on you.

So your ''proof'' is numbers. Only numbers. If you had actual KBs on me, it would show on ''Deaths'' on my kill counter stats. If i had ever seen ''Killed by Rylana'' more than 5 times i would've probably unsubbed. But as i said, keep telling yourself whatever delusional crap you come up with that its the truth, obviously makes you feel a tad bit better. Please play more on Thornblade with your threat level : On Farm-guild.

Get confronted with hard figures and proof, remain in denial. At least I have the balls to show unedited stats (i know how killcounter and codex can be rigged sweetie, you simply edit the text file in the document, the fact you have to set numbers to zero to feel good about yourself is laughable as hell)

Its not possible to have zero deaths from me because I literally just killed you on my AD DK the last time I ran with TKO. All I need is one more to bring that character back into par territory.

I mean, what about the time at Sej when I killed you with your own dark flare + 2 crushing shocks. You cried to a guildie of mine about that, how I wouldnt come down to you. Thats one of the 1v1s I hinted at in above posts. You act like youve never died to me, but you have so many times it isnt even funny. When are you going to stop trying to preen here in public about how unkillable you are and how horribad I supposedly am. Youre not that good, you never were. You cried in EP zone about lethal arrow spammers, turned around the next week and used a bow with lethal arrow. You cried about stacking healcuts, you started using dark flare when it was bugged. You whine and cry and *** and moan about all these things people use on you because its so unfair, when you youself are one of the biggest flavor of the monthers I have ever met.

I bet you have Shooting star set as your main ultimate right now as I type this, dont you? Of course you do, its the I win button the month.

Youre so pathetic. Go crawl under a rock somewhere I dont even care.

I win LOL you mad

(also - i have no clue how to edit KC stats, but its interesting that you know how to)

Are you denying that I killed you at Sejanus that time when you got all upset that I wouldnt come down off the ring?

Because youre sort of caught here in your own lies. You either

1. Deny the fight ever took place and I bring our mutual friend into it and youre proven a liar that edits her killcount stats
    2. Admit the fight took place as I said it did, and are proven a liar that edits her killcount stats.

Either way, I win the debate.

Wow Rylana... I think you took all of this a bit personal... You seem so upset and worked up. Now... I am done wasting my time on you. You truly are the sweet summer child Joffrey of ESO.

I dont like being slandered with lies. End of story.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin