The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

EMP CROWNED & DEPOSED WITHIN AN HOUR!

kaithuzar
kaithuzar
✭✭✭✭✭
How is that possible? We deposed the EP emperor, crowned our emperor, & then we were deposed & the old EP emp was crowned without the 12 hour time limit?!?!?! What gives @ZOS????
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_JasonLeavey @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Member of:
Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
Just Chill - Crown's house
GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
Legend - Siffer fan boy club
TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
Purple - hamNchz is my hero
Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wut? there is no time limits
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently learned that after first hearing the rumor of a time limit; thanks.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

for anyone who needs the button.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    How is that possible? We deposed the EP emperor, crowned our emperor, & then we were deposed & the old EP emp was crowned without the 12 hour time limit?!?!?! What gives @ZOS????

AD was in such a hurry to crown while we were away they didn't even repair walls, just ran from one keep to the next in the hope of flipping the map before we got back. Walls at Aleswell were left at 0%.

Never have I seen anyone so desperate to avoid any actual PvP.
    Edited by Satiar on April 15, 2015 9:44PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

AD was in such a hurry to crown while we were away they didn't even repair walls, just ran from one keep to the next in the hope of flipping the map before we got back. Walls at Aleswell were left at 0%.

Did someone pull a Celarus on Thornblade?
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was sad when you left BB to go flip Thorn back, if you were in that group at Chalman farm and LM that were some sweet delicious low level AP for my blue wrecking ball.

<3
    Edited by Rylana on April 15, 2015 9:58PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

I was sad when you left BB to go flip Thorn back (if you were in that group at Chalman farm and LM that were some sweet delicious low level AP for my blue wrecking ball.

<3

I was reluctant to leave BB, took ages to finally get a decent fight on our hands. AD just didn't respond to anything for the longest time. Afraid I'm not sure what you mean about Chalman, we only went up there to push Lion's Brigade off once or twice.

Hardcore. We literally walked back into some keeps to take them back. Hit a wall with siege and instantly flagged a keep, found the breach around the corner. Next thing I'm going to find people putting dozens of oil pots down, aren't I?

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was sad when you left BB to go flip Thorn back (if you were in that group at Chalman farm and LM that were some sweet delicious low level AP for my blue wrecking ball.

<3

I was reluctant to leave BB, took ages to finally get a decent fight on our hands. AD just didn't respond to anything for the longest time. Afraid I'm not sure what you mean about Chalman, we only went up there to push Lion's Brigade off once or twice.

Hardcore. We literally walked back into some keeps to take them back. Hit a wall with siege and instantly flagged a keep, found the breach around the corner. Next thing I'm going to find people putting dozens of oil pots down, aren't I?

You werent part of the Havoc group lowbieing it up on BB right when Anon lost emp? Me and one other DK from the blue side rolled up on that Chalman farm setup yall had going and dang near got ya all just the two of us (the flag flipping red got me, sadly). We then come back a little later and cleared you out.

Then that same group set up at the LM and we kinda left ya sitting, waiting for you to come siege. Never did, we finally go to investigate and youd left. I heard in gchat that emp on thorn had changed hands and realized why youd left. Ive pretty much left thorn by my own right, BB doesnt lag.

And no I am actually not talking trash about it, it was a good fight and a nice change of pace from the blobs of bads id been fighting all day up til that point.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

<3

You werent part of the Havoc group lowbieing it up on BB right when Anon lost emp? Me and one other DK from the blue side rolled up on that Chalman farm setup yall had going and dang near got ya all just the two of us (the flag flipping red got me, sadly). We then come back a little later and cleared you out.

Then that same group set up at the LM and we kinda left ya sitting, waiting for you to come siege. Never did, we finally go to investigate and youd left. I heard in gchat that emp on thorn had changed hands and realized why youd left. Ive pretty much left thorn by my own right, BB doesnt lag.

And no I am actually not talking trash about it, it was a good fight and a nice change of pace from the blobs of bads id been fighting all day up til that point.

Oh looooool, I thought you meant Black Boot. I was on a main server, fighting at Black Boot. Took like, 2 hours of poking to get a response, and suddenly off we go!

I heard the lowbie stuff was fun, but not really my cup of tea. Love my Nightblade too much. She is.... precious to me. Plus, it was mostly a Havoc venture, my guys still need Alliance Ranks on their mains.
    Edited by Satiar on April 15, 2015 10:15PM

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3

Oh looooool, I thought you meant Black Boot. I was on a main server, fighting at Black Boot. Took like, 2 hours of poking to get a response, and suddenly off we go!

I heard the lowbie stuff was fun, but not really my cup of tea. Love my Nightblade too much. She is.... precious to me. Plus, it was mostly a Havoc venture, my guys still need Alliance Ranks on their mains.

Id encourage any skilled player to give lowbie pvp a shot, its kinda funny how strong some people become when metagaming is taken out of the picture.

Edited out second part, you meant you were getting AP for your other guildies. Derp.
    Edited by Rylana on April 15, 2015 10:30PM
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3

Id encourage any skilled player to give lowbie pvp a shot, its kinda funny how strong some people become when metagaming is taken out of the picture.

Edited out second part, you meant you were getting AP for your other guildies. Derp.

Best part about Blackwater is the hilarious rage tells from certain PvPers when you kill them and they're set as offline... Like what pathetic person would do that? LOL
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »

<3

Best part about Blackwater is the hilarious rage tells from certain PvPers when you kill them and they're set as offline... Like what pathetic person would do that? LOL

Actually that person may not have realized they were set to offline, I know ive set mine to offline and forgotten about it for weeks at a time. Even got me kicked out of a trade guild once.

Always make sure to check with a mutual friend, and when you do so, make sure to say something absolutely hilarious as a response, ya know to remind them why the rage tells, if it is indeed rage and not complete mockery, those do exist too, are so delicious to the sender

Edit to add - Also I have it on good authority that the current score in 1v1 matchups is 3-0 in favor of your tormenter.
    Edited by Rylana on April 16, 2015 12:44PM
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3

Actually that person may not have realized they were set to offline, I know ive set mine to offline and forgotten about it for weeks at a time. Even got me kicked out of a trade guild once.

Always make sure to check with a mutual friend, and when you do so, make sure to say something absolutely hilarious as a response, ya know to remind them why the rage tells, if it is indeed rage and not complete mockery, those do exist too, are so delicious to the sender

Edit to add - Also I have it on good authority that the current score in 1v1 matchups is 3-0 in favor of your tormenter.

Whatever. I'd post my KC stats here but i dont want to downright insult you. To put it shortly, you are ''On farm''. You ganked me off my slow tiger on my lvl 20 nb with your lvl 40-something, wasn't much of a 1v1 and i don't take lowbie as seriously as you clearly do LOL. This isn't the first time you have ''accidentally'' whispered me and my friends mean *** while being offline. Big mouth don't make a big man. Now, i have better things to do than argue with a delusional excuser, have a good day ^_^

• k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just wondering.. are you EP on Thorn? If so, irony.
    Edited by k2blader on April 17, 2015 9:03PM
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3

Whatever. I'd post my KC stats here but i dont want to downright insult you. To put it shortly, you are ''On farm''. You ganked me off my slow tiger on my lvl 20 nb with your lvl 40-something, wasn't much of a 1v1 and i don't take lowbie as seriously as you clearly do LOL. This isn't the first time you have ''accidentally'' whispered me and my friends mean *** while being offline. Big mouth don't make a big man. Now, i have better things to do than argue with a delusional excuser, have a good day ^_^

Or you can stop making excuses for why you cant beat me without someone helping you. js.

You first tried to run, i detect potted, then you realized you werent getting away, turned to fight, dropped your soul tether and tried to burst me, didnt budge my health, then realized you were completely outclassed. At that point I think you gave up and accepted it. I did get quite a chuckle when 10 seconds after you died in a heap at my feet about 20 EP rolled me over, someone called for help didnt she?

Every teabag after a whole group takes me down and you just happened to be there makes me a laugh a little harder, because we both know youll never kill me solo. You never have on vet either, youve always had help. In fact in vet youve died to me solo as well, about 10 times on my nightblade lethal arrow ganker, and one on my DK when you got your darkflare spam reflected in your face. tsk tsk. Healcuts are not your friend are they.

Just remember, you started this <3 if you cant handle mean things, perhaps you shouldnt sling them. Maybe some day youll realize I am actually a better player than you and youll stop telling zone chat I suck, right? Consider the facts presented as a lesson. Had you not been so rude to me that day in EP zone, none of this would have ever happened, we mighta even been frands.

Also, go ahead and post up killcounter if you really want to. Not a one of those is a solo kill =D
    Edited by Rylana on April 17, 2015 10:06PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    k2blader wrote: »

Just wondering.. are you EP on Thorn? If so, irony.

Not my fault everyone ran away. DC and AD know where to be if they want competition, at this point it's on their guilds to decide to engage again.

That said, while we are homed on Thornblade we rarely Pvp there anymore. Like I said, everyone ran off. So we travel to find good fights where they may be found.

• The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    "Satiar wrote: »
    "

Your missing the point. To do this legitimately, this is what needs to be done now. Strategy against cheaters and exploiters that ZOS has chosen to let exist and ruin Thorn (and soon the other servers too).

Avoid PvP? Nah, it was most of your crew avoiding PvP after the first handful of smack downs on the 16th. Really? Climb the rock walls at the gate walls to try to get through a hole in the terrain instead fight with the rest of EP.......

Make sure you pass on our thanks to your pugs for feeding us AP while you watched.
    Edited by The_Death_Princess on April 18, 2015 12:06AM
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sure it's my crew you're talking about here? I've been running raids Chillrend and Haderous ever since that 20 min dethrone.

As to the rest I just cant even. The excuses people come up with for losing shouldn't surprise me but they do. Losing is how you learn. I wipe, I learn from it, my guys learn from it, and we get better. People who blame it on everything but themselves dont learn, and are depriving themselves of future opportunities to do so.
    Edited by Satiar on April 18, 2015 12:22AM

• Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    THE SALT IN THIS THREAD!!!

*WHIPS OUT BAG OF POPCORN*

"MORE SALT PLEASE"
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zavus you're a cat. I cant even with you either!
    Edited by Satiar on April 18, 2015 12:34AM

• emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3

Or you can stop making excuses for why you cant beat me without someone helping you. js.

You first tried to run, i detect potted, then you realized you werent getting away, turned to fight, dropped your soul tether and tried to burst me, didnt budge my health, then realized you were completely outclassed. At that point I think you gave up and accepted it. I did get quite a chuckle when 10 seconds after you died in a heap at my feet about 20 EP rolled me over, someone called for help didnt she?

Every teabag after a whole group takes me down and you just happened to be there makes me a laugh a little harder, because we both know youll never kill me solo. You never have on vet either, youve always had help. In fact in vet youve died to me solo as well, about 10 times on my nightblade lethal arrow ganker, and one on my DK when you got your darkflare spam reflected in your face. tsk tsk. Healcuts are not your friend are they.

Just remember, you started this <3 if you cant handle mean things, perhaps you shouldnt sling them. Maybe some day youll realize I am actually a better player than you and youll stop telling zone chat I suck, right? Consider the facts presented as a lesson. Had you not been so rude to me that day in EP zone, none of this would have ever happened, we mighta even been frands.

Also, go ahead and post up killcounter if you really want to. Not a one of those is a solo kill =D

I assume all that you wrote is excuses or delusional events that never took place. I don't lie and don't try to manipulate the truth so with that said, yes, you killed my lvl 20 nightblade off my horse in the lowbie server with your lvl 40-something DK, did i send nasty hate tells to you set as offline? Nah. You did that to me when i killed you. And since a picture says more than a thousand words (which you will probably write after this);

http://i.imgur.com/FHgWJ73.png

Keep telling yourself you're good. Maybe one day someone will believe it.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zavus' popcorn is not wasted. Oh my.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ 14 and 0. My data shows something quite different. (kills listed first, deaths listed second in the columns)

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

The templar has no data listed for you.

So according to MY info, we are 15-8 (to my favor) on vet campaigns. Funny how your data claims youve never died to my DK at all but I have 5 registered KBs on you.
    Edited by Rylana on April 18, 2015 7:59AM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @emma666, @Rylana "And since a picture says more than a thousand words "

eating-the-pop-corn-coloring-page.jpg
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ 14 and 0. My data shows something quite different. (kills listed first, deaths listed second in the columns)

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

So according to MY info, we are 15-8 (to my favor) on vet campaigns. Funny how your data claims youve never died to my DK at all but I have 5 registered KBs on you.

So your ''proof'' is numbers. Only numbers. If you had actual KBs on me, it would show on ''Deaths'' on my kill counter stats. If i had ever seen ''Killed by Rylana'' more than 5 times i would've probably unsubbed. But as i said, keep telling yourself whatever delusional crap you come up with that its the truth, obviously makes you feel a tad bit better. Please play more on Thornblade with your threat level : On Farm-guild.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

So your ''proof'' is numbers. Only numbers. If you had actual KBs on me, it would show on ''Deaths'' on my kill counter stats. If i had ever seen ''Killed by Rylana'' more than 5 times i would've probably unsubbed. But as i said, keep telling yourself whatever delusional crap you come up with that its the truth, obviously makes you feel a tad bit better. Please play more on Thornblade with your threat level : On Farm-guild.

Get confronted with hard figures and proof, remain in denial. At least I have the balls to show unedited stats (i know how killcounter and codex can be rigged sweetie, you simply edit the text file in the document, the fact you have to set numbers to zero to feel good about yourself is laughable as hell)

Its not possible to have zero deaths from me because I literally just killed you on my AD DK the last time I ran with TKO. All I need is one more to bring that character back into par territory.

I mean, what about the time at Sej when I killed you with your own dark flare + 2 crushing shocks. You cried to a guildie of mine about that, how I wouldnt come down to you. Thats one of the 1v1s I hinted at in above posts. You act like youve never died to me, but you have so many times it isnt even funny. When are you going to stop trying to preen here in public about how unkillable you are and how horribad I supposedly am. Youre not that good, you never were. You cried in EP zone about lethal arrow spammers, turned around the next week and used a bow with lethal arrow. You cried about stacking healcuts, you started using dark flare when it was bugged. You whine and cry and *** and moan about all these things people use on you because its so unfair, when you youself are one of the biggest flavor of the monthers I have ever met.

I bet you have Shooting star set as your main ultimate right now as I type this, dont you? Of course you do, its the I win button the month.

Edit: Ill take out the more blatant personal attacks, I am not stooping to your level.
    Edited by Rylana on April 18, 2015 10:33AM
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

Get confronted with hard figures and proof, remain in denial. At least I have the balls to show unedited stats (i know how killcounter and codex can be rigged sweetie, you simply edit the text file in the document, the fact you have to set numbers to zero to feel good about yourself is laughable as hell)

Its not possible to have zero deaths from me because I literally just killed you on my AD DK the last time I ran with TKO. All I need is one more to bring that character back into par territory.

I mean, what about the time at Sej when I killed you with your own dark flare + 2 crushing shocks. You cried to a guildie of mine about that, how I wouldnt come down to you. Thats one of the 1v1s I hinted at in above posts. You act like youve never died to me, but you have so many times it isnt even funny. When are you going to stop trying to preen here in public about how unkillable you are and how horribad I supposedly am. Youre not that good, you never were. You cried in EP zone about lethal arrow spammers, turned around the next week and used a bow with lethal arrow. You cried about stacking healcuts, you started using dark flare when it was bugged. You whine and cry and *** and moan about all these things people use on you because its so unfair, when you youself are one of the biggest flavor of the monthers I have ever met.

I bet you have Shooting star set as your main ultimate right now as I type this, dont you? Of course you do, its the I win button the month.

Youre so pathetic. Go crawl under a rock somewhere I dont even care.

I win LOL you mad

(also - i have no clue how to edit KC stats, but its interesting that you know how to)
    Edited by emma666 on April 18, 2015 10:35AM

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

I win LOL you mad

How incredibly juvenile. Shall we start calling each other poopie head now? You cant handle the truth, your ego and sense of needing to be viewed by the community as some kind of perfect badass of PvP is so deep seated now that you resort to going full on meme to deflect.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

I win LOL you mad

(also - i have no clue how to edit KC stats, but its interesting that you know how to)

Are you denying that I killed you at Sejanus that time when you got all upset that I wouldnt come down off the ring?

Because youre sort of caught here in your own lies. You either

1. Deny the fight ever took place and I bring our mutual friend into it and youre proven a liar that edits her killcount stats
    2. Admit the fight took place as I said it did, and are proven a liar that edits her killcount stats.

Either way, I win the debate.
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The nightblade

cz6wg9K.jpg

The dragonknight

EQb5Bov.png

I win LOL you mad

Are you denying that I killed you at Sejanus that time when you got all upset that I wouldnt come down off the ring?

Because youre sort of caught here in your own lies. You either

1. Deny the fight ever took place and I bring our mutual friend into it and youre proven a liar that edits her killcount stats
    2. Admit the fight took place as I said it did, and are proven a liar that edits her killcount stats.

Either way, I win the debate.

Wow Rylana... I think you took all of this a bit personal... You seem so upset and worked up. Now... I am done wasting my time on you. You truly are the sweet summer child Joffrey of ESO.