The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Quest: Shinji's Scarp

Obsidian3
Obsidian3
✭✭✭✭
In Caldwell's silver, EP side, which is VR2 Stormhaven. I pretty sure I did this quest, but it did not update in Caldwell's Journal. I tried looking for the quest to see if I missed it, but it looks like I did it. Anyone else have this problem?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to check that you've done the whole thing. There are four quests that must be completed to tick off Shinji's Scarp:
    1. General Godrun's Orders
    2. Ending the Ogre Threat
    3. Godrun's Dream
    • Ogre Teeth
    That last one is a side quest, so even if you've finished the storyline (the first three) you may have missed that one.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Enodoc, went back and did the Ogre teeth mission, that's what I was missing. Thanks so much for your help, I sure appreciate it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem :)
    If you get stuck on another bit of Cadwell's any time, check out UESP: Cadwell's Almanac. All the required quests are listed.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Wild_Monk
    Wild_Monk
    ✭✭
    My problem too. I did all the quests in Stormhaven. But this place - Shinji's Scarp - is still displayed on the map as dark icon.
    How to finish this area? Whithout it, I can not finish quest " Cadwell Silver".

All quests here are done, only 1 - not finished, > " Waiting for Word".
    Without it, area not finished.

how to take quest "Waiting for Word", if I finish all other quests in this place?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Waiting for Word" can only be taken if "The Signet Ring" at the at-Tura Estate has not yet been started. "Waiting for Word" is not required for Cadwell's Almanac; the only quests at Shinji's Scarp that are required for the Almanac (and to turn the icon white) are:
    • General Godrun's Orders
    • Ending the Ogre Threat
    • Godrun's Dream
    • Ogre Teeth
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to lock this as it is a necro discussion but has some good additional commentary. As an added note for those of you who are new, please keep in mind that the search feature is not chronological :) Be sure you are expanding your search by clicking the arrow button and limiting your results. Some of these old posts are old and may not be relevant to current game changes.

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.