The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Helpzzzzz (spoilers)

Tonnopesce
Tonnopesce
✭✭✭✭✭
I've done the daggerfall main quest tree times but with my 4rt alt... I've lost the quest...
Now i need to go in stormhaven after i've defeated falchou and done evrithing in the glemumbra map and simply i dont have any quest if i dont remember wrong when i enter sthormhaven i have to save from daedra a guard captain that after this send me to the king...
Someone know what i have to do?
Signature

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm the quest i need is "a dangerous dream" and i've searched for all tree the questgivers but none are in the place they are supposed to be...
    Ty vegaroth but no soluton
    Signature

• Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    either do a ticket and ask for a list of uncompleted quests in that region.
    I read that tip here, did so, and got back on track!

Go to a site (dulfy is great) and work BACKWARDS. Start with the quest you want to get.
    Scroll up on the site.
    Go to the previous quest hand-in.
    repeat.
    I've having to do that on my main - missed some quests in early zones.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.