A Request for a "History Lesson" (EU: Azura/Thronblade)

• Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ok now I know who you are........... Sour grapes.... sour grapes. How did you get the Former Emp title you throw about again ?? You have a short memory, but a vindictive one.

Not with yours or Legio's help. I owe that one to Lenitiva (R.I.P) and the other Bloodthorn rejects on Skull Crusher, and no, no sour grapes. I'm just calling you out on your ***, and if you look above in this thread you'll see I did the same thing to a good AD friend of mine. Don't take it so personal.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VolvoXX wrote: »
    5 vs 40 was at 3am maybe 4 campaigns back when 'Leothelion' was trying to get emp the night we stopped him and crowned El A'

Again a topic where u need to get ur facts right: True, we tried to crown Leo around 3 or 4 am in the morning after playing at Chillrend all evening and night. If our small raid of 6 or 7 ppl that were left around that time (with no pug around while fighting) appeared as +40 for u... ok... seems we did quite a good work then!
    True, we failed at crowning at that moment cos we all just ended up in taking one empty AD keep on the one side of the map while u took one of our at the other side... We got tired of this chasing around with taking one empty keep after the other and left empty map to u, so no need to brag with crowning emp without having an resistance... and btw, Leo was crowned then the other day
    I love it when people run in a zerg of 40 but only 'in a group with' X number. Glad to see my tactic of keep tag worked ^^ as I expected it had
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll update later if I missed something else. Also when guilds are mentioned the win is not attributed to them just for OP's interest.

(from AD perspective and with drama omitted due to naming and shaming rules XD)

Thornblade #1 AD's main guilds (EDC and KOCyro) leave due to lag, also reds winning due to overwhelming nightcaps. Think the score was #1 EP #2 DC #3 AD (may have been #3 DC)
    Thornblade #2 AD's guilds return 1/2 way through and get to 2nd place. EP win.
    Thornblade #3 AD win comfortably
    Thornblade #4&5 DC nightcap almost every night however AD gain massive points due to low population - lots of drama due to this - AD just win on last night due to guild cooperation. very close. #1 AD #2 DC #3 EP
    Thornblade #6 EP's 'War council' is formed and push AD hard in the last 2 weeks catching up from last place and overtaking at points. EDC and KOCyro work together. AD just manage to win again (some low points bonus early in the campaign but not the end).
    Thornblade #7 EDC leave for 1 campaign to go to chillrend before 1.6 and KOCyro join too and spend some time on Haderus. AD come last place by almost 20k, DC 2nd EP 1st
    Thornblade #8 DC hold a 'guild's meeting' and decide to push to win. Chillrend's DC's move to thorn because they dont want to fight AD on Chil after last campaigns. EDC return too and are now joined too by *** and current score is EP/DC #1 AD #3 with EP morningcapping and DC nightcapping rampant. AD holding on within 4k of the lead.
    5 vs 40 was at 3am maybe 4 campaigns back when 'Leothelion' was trying to get emp the night we stopped him and crowned El A'

Again a topic where u need to get ur facts right: True, we tried to crown Leo around 3 or 4 am in the morning after playing at Chillrend all evening and night. If our small raid of 6 or 7 ppl that were left around that time (with no pug around while fighting) appeared as +40 for u... ok... seems we did quite a good work then!
    True, we failed at crowning at that moment cos we all just ended up in taking one empty AD keep on the one side of the map while u took one of our at the other side... We got tired of this chasing around with taking one empty keep after the other and left empty map to u, so no need to brag with crowning emp without having an resistance... and btw, Leo was crowned then the other day
    I love it when people run in a zerg of 40 but only 'in a group with' X number. Glad to see my tactic of keep tag worked ^^ as I expected it had

Did you win chilly when legio was there? this is what it all balls down to, not everyone likes to play in small groups and that's their preference, Yes legio got fed up of the amount of lag that was there in the end due to wherever you guys go a ridiculous amount of ad follow and bring insane lag with them, it was fun at the start where it was guild v guild v guild then 60 man lag trains followed you and started making the server rollback on chilly so our choice was if it's going to lag on chilly we may as well go lag on thorn and help other dc guilds.

If you call spamming healing springs, sap essence and bats fun keep up the good work :smiley:
    Edited by azoriangaming on March 29, 2015 11:50PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because DC is completely unfamiliar with running in huge zergs.

Oh, wait. That's actually how a large part of ESO PvP works!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll update later if I missed something else. Also when guilds are mentioned the win is not attributed to them just for OP's interest.

Thornblade #1 AD's main guilds (EDC and KOCyro) leave due to lag, also reds winning due to overwhelming nightcaps. Think the score was #1 EP #2 DC #3 AD (may have been #3 DC)
    Thornblade #4&5 DC nightcap almost every night however AD gain massive points due to low population - lots of drama due to this - AD just win on last night due to guild cooperation. very close. #1 AD #2 DC #3 EP
    Thornblade #6 EP's 'War council' is formed and push AD hard in the last 2 weeks catching up from last place and overtaking at points. EDC and KOCyro work together. AD just manage to win again (some low points bonus early in the campaign but not the end).
    Thornblade #7 EDC leave for 1 campaign to go to chillrend before 1.6 and KOCyro join too and spend some time on Haderus. AD come last place by almost 20k, DC 2nd EP 1st
    Thornblade #8 DC hold a 'guild's meeting' and decide to push to win. Chillrend's DC's move to thorn because they dont want to fight AD on Chil after last campaigns. EDC return too and are now joined too by *** and current score is EP/DC #1 AD #3 with EP morningcapping and DC nightcapping rampant. AD holding on within 4k of the lead.

Did you win chilly when legio was there? this is what it all balls down to, not everyone likes to play in small groups and that's their preference, Yes legio got fed up of the amount of lag that was there in the end due to wherever you guys go a ridiculous amount of ad follow and bring insane lag with them, it was fun at the start where it was guild v guild v guild then 60 man lag trains followed you and started making the server rollback on chilly so our choice was if it's going to lag on chilly we may as well go lag on thorn and help other dc guilds.

If you call spamming healing springs, sap essence and bats fun keep up the good work :smiley:

Hey I don't use healing springs! XD

Also we achieved everything we wanted to on Chill ^^
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on March 30, 2015 1:58PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Didn't the changes to siege weapons (the buffs) change the logic of this concept though?...
    Indeed it is so...
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Didn't the changes to siege weapons (the buffs) change the logic of this concept though?...

Nope. The bigger the zerg, the bigger the chance that some of it will have survived while charging towards the enemy siege lines. Zerg vs Zerg battles go a bit faster than before it seems though, thanks to siege.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭

The most laughable comment I have seen so far..... You need to get your facts right.

After owning Chilly since it started we decided to make an Alliance with other DC guilds who we are friends with and move to Thorn and try to win this campaign. It had nothing what so ever to do with YOU coming to Chilly.... In fact when we found you in Chilly we wiped you a lot more times than you wiped us.

Just out of interest are you are part of the guild that logs out after getting wiped 3 times...... We saw that that a few times on Chilly. You though you could come over and get some easy AP.... but you failed quite a few times.

Facts are ....... DC have owned pretty much every rotation in Chilly EU since it started.

The most laughable comment I have seen so far..... You need to get your facts right.

After owning Chilly since it started we decided to make an Alliance with other DC guilds who we are friends with and move to Thorn and try to win this campaign. It had nothing what so ever to do with YOU coming to Chilly.... In fact when we found you in Chilly we wiped you a lot more times than you wiped us.

Just out of interest are you are part of the guild that logs out after getting wiped 3 times...... We saw that that a few times on Chilly. You though you could come over and get some easy AP.... but you failed quite a few times.

Facts are ....... DC have owned pretty much every rotation in Chilly EU since it started.

(1)Guys you do know your super secret 'DC guild meeting' was streamed right?

(2)The exact words were something along the lines of "we have been fighting EDC and banana hordes alone on chill and can't do it so we will leave chill and come to tb because we are sick of being on our own with no help from rest of DC"

(3)Also I'm part of the guilds that stopped you getting emps on chill for hours 5 vs 40+ in fact we got our own emp when you logged off after being so frustrated that 5 people could take a keep faster than you and defend against you and the guild that made your server all yellow for days

1) I cannot be held responsible for other players of DC guilds and their streaming antics.... But it matters not.
    2) Amazing that you can take so much out of context to suit your needs and to measure the size of your ego on a forum, you should think about a career in politics. We were tired of fighting on our own as an organised guild with no or very little help from the pug or PvE guilds who wanted to keep their buff server who wanted to do their own thing (which is fine) but it was not how we wanted to play the game.......... So we moved to thorn to play more organised PvP, not the fact that we were tired of losing all the time against you because it never happened..... But the exploit of the low pop bonus by your guild is another story...... I have the screenshots before you ask.
    3) Looks like I got the response I wanted - and that wasn't us either........ 5 v 40+ never happened (not against us).

And you have answered me by not answering the "part of the guild that logs out after getting wiped 3 times". It was you and your guild as you never denied it.

You are golden love your comments as they speak the truth. Regarding The made up history of AD that this guy has mentioned has no basis on truth. I'm reading this and laughing nothing is true. it is very shocking. I have been here since the first AB, been to all campaigns and one of the original emperors since season one and 2nd AB too. I know the history of each campaign and each guild there is on AD. this is rubbish and should be disregarded, don't give yourself a headache about an AD attention screaming who** finish the word. If you want the true history of AD ask the original pvpers and emperors who have been reigning on their campaigns when iza was still in dippers learning that left mouse click is block.
    A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    If you want the true history of AD ask the original pvpers and emperors who have been reigning on their campaigns when iza was still in dippers learning that left mouse click is block.

Actually block is right mouse click
    L2P
    Edited by Etaniel on March 31, 2015 12:09PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    lol good one just woke was too sleepy

• shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    getting pissed at all these fallacies too but u get what i mean anyway

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't give yourself a headache about an AD attention screaming who**

“To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.” - Sun Tzu
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    getting pissed at all these fallacies too but u get what i mean anyway

Shido, my dear, you are posting on the wrong forum... let me help: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/fiction-roleplaying
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on April 1, 2015 9:39PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey I don't use healing springs! XD

Also we achieved everything we wanted to on Chill ^^

damn my failed post then ^^
    Edited by azoriangaming on April 1, 2015 4:13PM
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtb LOL button
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol well this is a interesting wee thread.

I got spikes for sale if anyone wants to put peoples heads on them...

Calm down guys, its just a game.

At least you don`t have Bruser in Chilly zone telling people where to go constantly while sitting safe in a keep looking at map:}

It could be worse

Hehe
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

LOL yes... I was just wanting to have a history lesson too:)

Alas... I probably wait and see if they reopen up servers before reengaging...

Indeed it is so...
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

LOL yes... I was just wanting to have a history lesson too:)

Alas... I probably wait and see if they reopen up servers before reengaging...

Hehe aye, for sure
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access