The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

1.6.5 Champion System/Atronach constellation/"Staff Expert" bugged?

GAULSTON7
GAULSTON7
✭✭
So I spent some champion points on "Staff Expert" located in the Atronach constellation of the Champion System...checked my Character interface before and after points spent...and no change in "Weapon Damage" stat...what gives? I tried /reloadui and reloading char/game but no luck...is it bugged? did not see this in "known issues" or anywhere else on these forums. No buff listed under "Active Effects"...hope these stats are working in the background but once again we are left guessing...

Hope this helps..Cheers
Edited by GAULSTON7 on March 5, 2015 2:57PM
  • scottub17_ESO17
    scottub17_ESO17
    Soul Shriven
    It doesn't give weapon damage. It increases your light and heavy attack damage by x%.
    Options
  • GAULSTON7
    GAULSTON7
    ✭✭
    It doesn't give weapon damage. It increases your light and heavy attack damage by x%.
    The last time I checked, staffs are still considered weapons. Where else would/should the stat change show? To clarify, the description of "Staff Expert" states "increases the damage of your Light and Heavy Attacks with Destruction and Restoration Staves by x%"
    Options
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    GAULSTON7 wrote: »
    The last time I checked, staffs are still considered weapons. Where else would/should the stat change show? To clarify, the description of "Staff Expert" states "increases the damage of your Light and Heavy Attacks with Destruction and Restoration Staves by x%"
    This passive does not increase spell damage or weapon damage. Instead it literally "increases the damage of your Light and Heavy Attacks with Destruction and Restoration Staves by x%" and leaves your stamina ability effectiveness alone.

Were you trying to increase the effectiveness of a stamina ability or increase the proc rate of an armor set?
    Options