The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Store Costumes Wish List

• Triumpf
    Triumpf
    Thanks Bellanca! Speaking of Spider Daedra, I think I used to know her! :D
    I know what you mean about matching tattoos; like in the "Dremora Companion_a" model, the red facial tattoos would replace any tattoos that you now have while you wore the outfit. Or in the Almalexia example the body tattoos would replace the ones you now have while you wore the outfit. That would rock.
    Edited by Triumpf on April 11, 2015 12:36PM
    "One more drink & you'll be good looking" - Overheard in a Windhelm tavern
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some "rich" outfits could be cool too, with racial differences.

OB17-Bank.jpg

Arvels.jpg

Bryling.png
  • Triumpf
    Triumpf
    Great examples of rich Nobles outfits, ZigoSid! As We said before in this thread, ALL of these examples could be possible if We could craft our own styles and mix and match individual pieces of a set & make all pieces dyable.
    Edited by Triumpf on April 11, 2015 1:00PM
  • Triumpf
    Triumpf
    Here's a female version of the barbarian outfit:

2lnv4b4.jpg

We definitely could use more female outfits in the game.
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see:

Bonemold Armor
    Bonemold.jpg

Great Dunmer Houses outfits
    31854-1-1361127991.jpg

And this kind of robe combination with hood and bag (notice the daggers on his upper waist and the big bag)
    436px-SR-concept-Mage_Robes.jpg

That... and some sexy clothes for the males ; )

+1 to a review on the costumes system, because being unable to use separate costume pieces nor dyes, makes all the costumes available exactly the same.

Edited by Zimnel on April 11, 2015 1:17PM
  • Triumpf
    Triumpf
    Also it would be nice to be able to craft fully customizable shields and weapons:

2w4z57l.jpg Elvish Shield 001

20axir6.jpg Staff - Wabbajack 001

24noe8p.jpg Daedric Battle Axe 001

These examples are some of My favorites.

if We could craft our own styles (NOT Crown Store; part of the crafting system)and mix and match individual pieces of a set & make all pieces dyable.
  • Sylveria_Relden
    Sylveria_Relden
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, "Casual" costume additions I can get behind... as it doesn't default everyone else's look and it has to be specifically chosen by the individual player.

In another thread many were making an argument for changing default armor styles to something a little "less conservative" and I cannot agree with that- but costume choices would be a good place for that sort of thing.

+1 to this idea
    TL;DR - If you got this far without reading the entire post you're either too lazy or suck at reading comprehension and probably don't belong in a public forum anyway. Just move along, you wouldn't understand.
  • WhiskyBob
    WhiskyBob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zimnel wrote: »
    I'd like to see:

Bonemold Armor
    Bonemold.jpg

I actually hope to see Bonemold Armor as a crafting style or a set.