Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Suggestions

Edda
Edda
✭✭
Cosmetic things:
  • Exclusive hair and beard styles (scales for argonians), hair colors and makeup/facepaints/bodypaints/scars. Buying unlocks permanently for whole account. (Will of course require that the addition of a make-over option in game too. One that costs gold to use)
  • Face masks, headbands and crown/tiara crafting recipes. Goes in headslot. Basically a helmet that doesn't mess with your hair. Has the same stats as normal headgear. Research would also automatically overlap.
  • Ghost horse mount in time for Halloween.
“The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.” [Terry Pratchett in Hogfather]
  • Edda
    Edda
    ✭✭
    Useful things:
    • Crafting storage. Buying unlocks permanently for whole account. A new bank storage that only holds thing from the material and consumable tabs. Have it either be ridiculously large, like 500 slots, or let it be upgradable with gold.
    • Caravan. Vendor summoning skill. Usable once every 30 minutes, or so. Remains for 5 minutes and then wanders off towards nearest exit. Can be used by other players after it's summoned. Can not be attacked. Have a selection of different race and gender vendors.
    “The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.” [Terry Pratchett in Hogfather]
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest armoured horses with armour automatically taking the colour of players chestpiece. So you have medial horses fitting to several races.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edda wrote: »

I sincerely hope this never happens. Not only would this be an observance of a 'real' holiday (we don't even get observances of Tamriel holidays) but it would just feel cheap and out of place. I think ZOS releasing "holiday mounts" would be the point at which I lose all hope for the future of this game.

Your other ideas are spot on though.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    crowns for style materials would be nice
  • LyonheartCo
    Research time reducers ..kind of like you did with riding skills but for reducing or removing one cool down of a trait research.
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

I sincerely hope this never happens. Not only would this be an observance of a 'real' holiday (we don't even get observances of Tamriel holidays) but it would just feel cheap and out of place. I think ZOS releasing "holiday mounts" would be the point at which I lose all hope for the future of this game.

actually the elderscrolls equivalent to halloween is tales and talows which centers pretty much the same.i for one think zos should implement some elderscrolls holidays...adds more depth to the game and informs ppl more about the es universe.
    Edited by Toorlokviing on July 28, 2015 2:04PM
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

actually the elderscrolls equivalent to halloween is tales and talows which centers pretty much the same.i for one think zos should implement some elderscrolls holidays...adds more depth to the game and informs ppl more about the es universe.

This would be cool and they would also happen 4 times a real world year since time on Nirn moves 4 times as fast.
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!