Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

YouTube entries

MarconiusBal
Anyone want to start a character and record on YouTube with me?
This is only open to very few so please respond if you want to join.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why ? What's your project ?
  • MarconiusBal
    To create a starting series with a partner. I want to use this as a way to enter YouTube with a fairly popular game. They can watch me grow along with my partner as we work together.
  • MarconiusBal
    I could do with 1 or 2 but not an entire army
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What faction and times ?
  • MarconiusBal
    I can leave that up to them that way it will be a suprise for me and the audience will get an authentic reaction. I can play at most times but I do have school... So find me at Skype: madxmiddle from about 4pm - 11pm
  • MarconiusBal
    Eastern standard time
  • MarconiusBal
    I am recording over this upcoming Easter. This is the best time to contact me because I will be free from my school activities. Hope you guys are all interested!
  • Locust115
    Locust115
    already recording stuff mate, if youd like to join in, i started a youtube channel for myself and whatnot, my videos get uploaded right to it.

Lord Asriel
    @Locust115
  • MarconiusBal
    Sure, I'll find you in game this week.