Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

YouTube entries

MarconiusBal
Anyone want to start a character and record on YouTube with me?
This is only open to very few so please respond if you want to join.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why ? What's your project ?
    Roechacca NB DC
    Jurassic Punk Sorc DC
    Stelios Rhodes Templar DC
    BEEATINGYOU Stamplar DC
    Bromkar StamDK DC
    Guild Leader KungFu DC
    Guild Officer LynchMob DC
  • MarconiusBal
    To create a starting series with a partner. I want to use this as a way to enter YouTube with a fairly popular game. They can watch me grow along with my partner as we work together.
  • MarconiusBal
    I could do with 1 or 2 but not an entire army
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What faction and times ?
    Roechacca NB DC
    Jurassic Punk Sorc DC
    Stelios Rhodes Templar DC
    BEEATINGYOU Stamplar DC
    Bromkar StamDK DC
    Guild Leader KungFu DC
    Guild Officer LynchMob DC
  • MarconiusBal
    I can leave that up to them that way it will be a suprise for me and the audience will get an authentic reaction. I can play at most times but I do have school... So find me at Skype: madxmiddle from about 4pm - 11pm
  • MarconiusBal
    Eastern standard time
  • MarconiusBal
    I am recording over this upcoming Easter. This is the best time to contact me because I will be free from my school activities. Hope you guys are all interested!
  • Locust115
    Locust115
    already recording stuff mate, if youd like to join in, i started a youtube channel for myself and whatnot, my videos get uploaded right to it.

Lord Asriel
    @Locust115
  • MarconiusBal
    Sure, I'll find you in game this week.