The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

(EU PC, Altmeri Dominion VP/WW Guild, English) Evening Primrose Recruiting

ZetaTalon
ZetaTalon
Soul Shriven
Evening Primrose is recruiting!!

We are a small guild of Vampires and Werewolves, we are seeking active social members to join our ranks.

Any and all are welcome to join, those who do not have the curse will be invited along on group activities
to Reapers March to obtain it so that they can truly be part of Evening Primrose and are not left out
in the cold or charged for this ability.

We hope to soon set up PvP Party's and Dungeon Groups to add to Guild activities as well.

Game Style : PVE and PVE (Undaunted, questing, Cyrodiil, Dualing, and anything in between)

Forms : Werewolf/Vampire Guild

Voice Server/ N/A (Will be looking into it if we have enough players who wish to have better Communication means)

Number of players : 11 Active Vamps and Werewolves

Guild Trader : N/A

ABOUT EVENING PRIMROSE

We started out as a medium sized group of random players, my initial goal was to make a guild where
new players could join and ask for help on all manner of things, and that we did... we helped many new
players who recently picked up a copy of TESO. over time the guild became a carbon copy of every other
start up guild, and as many will know, no one wants to join a guild that does the same thing as everyone
else.

So me and the second guild head went on an incursion to Reapers March, where i obtained vampirism
and he obtained the curse of the Werewolf.

And thus Evening Primrose was re born, we decided that we would create a guild full of Vampires and
werewolves, we offer this curse to those that join as a Guild entry bonus, we arent as big as we once were
but we now have a small but social community that will hopefully get bigger over time and have more and more
social people flood in, as the biggest guild killer is in active players.

RULES

No Racism -
No Scamming of guild members or ESO players -
No in fighting -

CONTACT US

If you wish to know more or join our small but social community send a mail in game to

@straytalon Or PN - Evenoc

Or leave a reply on this thread!!!
Edited by ZetaTalon on April 3, 2015 5:32PM
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your guild idea, but i detest the name :)

Evening primrose to me brings up images of old woman having tea parties and eating cucumber sandwiches whilst making narrow minded opinions ab out the world.

- Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • ZetaTalon
    ZetaTalon
    Soul Shriven
    Haha there is that, its from a show "Darker than black" ive always rather liked the group
    name, but now that you've mentioned it...

Vampires can be very old people ;)
  • ZetaTalon
    ZetaTalon
    Soul Shriven
    We now have 14 Active members!! :D