Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase, April 3rd 2015"

• CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't even try did you? Put in about as much effort as I did in this post.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cosmetic changes ! We want a barber ! And more costumes. You have given us a whole breton costume package. What about Nord ? And the others ?

This!! Especially the cosmetics!!!! Otherwise, I am buying all the dogs lol.

@ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the dog graphics look very lacking thought earlier said i'd love a durzog more cats or atleast ccats with selectable coats black tabby striped etc
  • nurseychic
    nurseychic
    Soul Shriven
    When are they going to start selling sexy costumes? Now that is going to be a huge seller... especially since they won't take up space in your saddlebags! And MORE CATS! Would be cool if you could have more than one pet out...
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like i wont be spending money on crowns anytime soon.
  • Nadijeh
    Nadijeh
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for stylish costumes instead of ugly and/or recycled skins.
  • Loyheta
    Loyheta
    ✭✭
    Don't you guys think you should have more than 1 pet obtainable through gameplay?
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the banekin and stuff, and I realize we wont' get DLC until well after console release, but an appearance editor and character slots should come sooner rather than later IMO to the store.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to see some thing to allow me to change my tattoos and hairstyles. Other than that love the new pets, would like to see some more mounts! Possibly a mechanized dwemmer type mount? (:
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    I will sell my soul for a pet chicken! *hands over a bag of soul shards* These are, uh, totally mine. Promise.

The Welsummer hens in-game are beautiful models. Whoever made them did a fantastic job. They make me happy every time I see them.
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I already love the good-looking new 'house cat' pet that looks part Serval =^..^=Purrrr and I am so happy about my totally awesome new Senche Mount that i can not complain about more new dogs this time. LOL :) BTW the Nightmare Courser Mount in the crown store was a nice surprise for me too. Great job! It is also cool that those begging for a Bannekin pet got their wish this time! Congrats! :smiley:
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    I have not yet decided what to spend my crowns on.

I do wonder, do the crowns expire (including the one that are awarded to members)?
  • chromaticwyrm
    I am more then happy with the new pets and I am sure the other cat mounts will be coming as soon as they can. For me getting the Shepard since i have a German one at home :)
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whole lotta meh right there. I keep the faith, and cite potential, but gosh ZOS, these items are just not appealing to me. I haven't purchased anything yet. I want to change my hairstyle, makeup, and jewelry. I really wish there was a barber in game, but honestly at this point, I'd happily spend my crowns on one if the option were available.
    Edited by Daenerys on April 5, 2015 2:57AM
  • VanyelMohr
    VanyelMohr
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an option to summon a random pet from my collection. And, yeah, more cats. :wink:
  • Dravakin
    Dravakin
    New costumes would be epic
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ch1no92 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they will be releasing the stuff most of us want like the extra character slots/inventory space/cosmetic character changes/etc. as we get close to console release. This way they have all this new fresh stuff out for the console players to spend their money to their liking as well. Makes sense. The pets are like appetizers? =)

This comment made me put my tin foil hat on.

What if they aren't releasing functional crown store items because they don't want those of us who are going to pay for the console-copy to have those features on console without paying for them on console? :worried:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Maddux
    Maddux
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanna have a Penguin Pet.
    A World, full of Magic, epic Battles and strange Creatures. What can fit better in there as a Penguin?
    And they look so cute how they walks. You cant argue against Penguins.
    I would pet him and cuddly him and feed him Fish the whole Day :blush:
    GIVES US PENGUINS!
  • TheBloodartist
    Eekshnerf wrote: »
    The complaining never ends, does it? Personally these news dogs look swell, and someone on the forums just said the other day how much they wanted a banekin pet, so they'll be happy

Im not complaining, since this game has next to no restrictions for F2P players, compared to something like SWTOR..

But currently the cashshop items haven't really been exciting enough for me to throw money at them. Maybe theres something to be desired. I think that costumes and hairstyles might be the most promising possibility to make me give you more my money :) And I don't want clown-ish costumes or anything silly like that. Just pure style for my vampire nightblade ;)
    "Everything you can imagine is real."
    - Pablo Picasso
  • Kirameki
    Kirameki
    ✭✭
    Can we have a siamese cat in store please, seen them ingame and I love them. Make them also have the same charastics as they have irl. Loud, attention seeking and playful.

I own siamese cats irl and they are loud attention seeking lovelies and they should be the same ingame. o:)
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Kirameki
    Kirameki
    ✭✭
    And I totally agree with the idea for a barbershop/new hairstyles. That should have been available at launch already since those things are pretty common in mmo's. People will spend cash on changing their looks.
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    ch1no92 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they will be releasing the stuff most of us want like the extra character slots/inventory space/cosmetic character changes/etc. as we get close to console release. This way they have all this new fresh stuff out for the console players to spend their money to their liking as well. Makes sense. The pets are like appetizers? =)

This comment made me put my tin foil hat on.

What if they aren't releasing functional crown store items because they don't want those of us who are going to pay for the console-copy to have those features on console without paying for them on console? :worried:

That would not surprise me in the slightest...
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
  • Kainos98
    Kainos98
    ✭✭✭
    More domestic dog vanity pets...yay, really? :/ C'mon let's see a Dire wolf, snow leopard, bat, raven, spider or something....we already have two in the shop now looks like four soon lol. I agree with the people who mentioned more mounts, tattoos, war paints, costumes that can be dyed and new hairstyles would be great. Maybe some faction mount armor. :)
    Edited by Kainos98 on April 5, 2015 8:44PM
  • NyghtRaven
    NyghtRaven
    Soul Shriven
    Really, pets are ok, but yeah after a while repetitive recolors of the same thing (honestly all the dogs look the same except the wolfhound has a slightly different coat texture) get old.

I'd love to see more variety, and an option to turn off pet idle sounds, seriously some of them get annoying after a few minutes.

If you insist on pets, come on why not give us more variety. More cats, durzogs, wolves, bears, nix hounds, kwama, baby netches, or even something like this thing cute lizard beastie

But seriously why can't you seem to get what people want the most? We dont really care about pets, or costumes, mounts are fun but again dozen recolors of the same thing loses its sparkle after a while.

What people want are more character slots, the ability to edit characters (name and appearance), and a game that doesnt keep crashing every 5 minutes. Less random bugs would be nice too. (really, I have characters who's mounts suddenly dont show armor anymore yet they should, and there's dozens of other bugs/glitches that need fixed)

• Maddux
    Maddux
    ✭✭✭✭
    NyghtRaven wrote: »

What people want are more character slots, the ability to edit characters (name and appearance), and a game that doesnt keep crashing every 5 minutes. Less random bugs would be nice too. (really, I have characters who's mounts suddenly dont show armor anymore yet they should, and there's dozens of other bugs/glitches that need fixed)
    And Penguins!

• Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah well... another game which will now survive using the cash shop.

cartel market for eso.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love the new dogs, at this rate I'm going to end up with a dog for every character.

However, like so many others here, we need to be able to access character creation and tweak the sliders, so cash shop or no, please put this in.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • DovahkiinWolf
    DovahkiinWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get pet wolves please. I would be so very happy if I had a wolf following me around.
    Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish the pets would do something in combat, purely cosmetic though. Lightning bolts flying, catapults raging and up some poor mer just got his throat slit. What the f.... Is my pet monkey doing? F....ing nothing! It would be nice to see bananas (yes, that is his name) jump on Daedras head or something--throw rocks maybe? Again, animation only--no damage or anything. Right now the pets are just meh for me. (Ps. Still love bananas!)