Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase, April 3rd 2015"

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pets should 'find' stuff! like items buried in the ground - random stuff treasure maps, worms, nirncrux and old bags (like bags caught during fishing or heavy bags)
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Rinira
    Rinira
    ✭✭
    I just said the other day when I say the little Banekin during a quest that I wanted one. Odds are I won't be able to convince my husband into letting me spend money on it though >w<; The dogs though.. are adorable! I do agree with others that I'd rather see a way to change the looks of my character in game.. I'd really hope that wasn't a cash shop addition though unless it's something like a race change >_>

I'd love to see more costumes too even if I rarely use the ones I have ^^

My personal complaint is that I'd love to see some of these new cosmetic items being pushed out to be in game and not just all in the cash shop. I admit I love collecting pets and mounts and cosmetics but.. in ESO most of those are cash shop only =/ I have two kids so I'm not exactly rolling in the spare money no matter how badly I would love to just throw cash at the game and get all the pets and maybe a horse or two.
    Tangled-in-Strings - PC/NA @Rosekitten | "What would you attempt if you could not fail?" | Love for all Factions but Ebonheart Pact is my home.
  • SlappyThePoptart
    SlappyThePoptart
    ✭✭✭
    My Wishlist:
    1. More kittehs
    2. Vvardenfell DLC
    3. Dragons (pet, mount, DLC, whatever)
    4. More costumes
    5. Useful consumables (like 50 potions instead of 20, and give them to each character on the account)
    For the Aldmeri Pact of Daggerfall!
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    +1 on Vvardenfell DLC and more cats : 3
    Pets are nice and well received, but Vvardenfell DLC sounds just perfect!
  • xeoneexb14_ESO
    xeoneexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they wouldn't add racial armor costumes, this does away with racial books and it's just dumb.
    John 3:16 = For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • zombiebreton
    zombiebreton
    Soul Shriven
    This scares me...

I thought that you (ZOS) would focus on more important stuff for the crown store.. You should seriously rush things like DLC's, extra character slots, inventory/bank space, name change, race change, faction change, barber shop etc. I expected it to be there at the launch of TU.

In my imagination, those will earn you tons of money.

If people aint tired of pets yet, they will eventually.. Personally I bought pets/mounts only because you had nothing else to offer me, and I wont purchase more of them.

Please, I am willing to spend a lot of money, but not on pets......

I'm pretty patient... but..

I'm completely for this. I'd be tossing them money hand over fist - and also just to edit my character would be most stellar. When I created my main at launch, I had the bug where I couldn't zoom in, but needed to claim my name quickly... kinda sucked. I'd love to be able to take my time and recreate my character. There's only one pet I wanted in the store, and I have it. Soooo... I'm a little loss as to what I'm supposed to do with my crowns now. It might be kinda cool to purchase unique animations - well, I'd pay for them. :tongue:

Edited by zombiebreton on April 7, 2015 3:02AM
  • zakbrumub17_ESO
    zakbrumub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Archambeau wrote: »
    This scares me...

I thought that you (ZOS) would focus on more important stuff for the crown store.. You should seriously rush things like DLC's, extra character slots, inventory/bank space, name change, race change, faction change, barber shop etc. I expected it to be there at the launch of TU.

If people aint tired of pets yet, they will eventually.. Personally I bought pets/mounts only because you had nothing else to offer me, and I wont purchase more of them.

I'm completely for this. I'd be tossing them money hand over fist - and also just to edit my character would be most stellar. When I created my main at launch, I had the bug where I couldn't zoom in, but needed to claim my name quickly... kinda sucked. I'd love to be able to take my time and recreate my character. There's only one pet I wanted in the store, and I have it. Soooo... I'm a little loss as to what I'm supposed to do with my crowns now. It might be kinda cool to purchase unique animations - well, I'd pay for them. :tongue:

Cant agree more.. Im not sure why Im even paying a monthly sub.. Nothing in the store has any value that makes me want to spend my Crowns (real money) on.

Further more, The ESO Plus membership is a joke 10% EXP bonus is a joke when were all well aware that the xp was nerfed substantially before the change to Unlimited.

Unless the store starts offering items that I want to spend my Crowns on before my sub ends, or the ESO Plus membership offers better incentives, I will not be continuing as an ESO Plus member.

Im sitting on the same 5300 Crowns I received at the change and that should cover the content updates whenever they come. I use whenever loosely as the content has been ready and paid from subbing monthly over the last year.
  • Tiki832b16_ESO
    Tiki832b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This scares me...

Well you see... there are people with a fair bit of crown stored up a lot of which comes from non-direct purchases. E.G. Buying the game and subbing for months etc.

So they need to throw out pointless crap first, get people to buy those as like you said "There's nothing better to buy on the store".

THEN they throw in the services and extra character changing elements to the store later down the road when people have invested their existing crown into the store and reduced the amount of currency they have to spend on the new services, meaning you then buy some more instantly in your excitement to finally be able to make your characters breasts bigger/smaller, give them a haircut, rename them "LordSpanksalot" after realising "BadassMofonator" just got your laughed at and so forth.

Sure you may be buying £5, £10 or more worth of crown to access a service that costs £2 worth of crown or similar... but hey, can't be waiting to get that haircut! *throws money at Zenimax whilst jittering like a drug addict*

:)
    Edited by Tiki832b16_ESO on April 7, 2015 4:43AM
  • Oliviax
    Oliviax
    Inventory and bank spaces plz
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add to the crown store the "convenience item" of expanding bank space beyond 240. Should require minimal changes when compared to new mounts that require animations etc... Hopefully this is mostly backend and maybe a few client tweaks.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thymos wrote: »
    More mounts please

How come i see an armored guar in the game? i dont see it in store tho... somebody tell me!
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    More costumes please.

I personally don't value minipets (unless they were super awesome, say the tribunal or the ad queen eg).. so I would only purchase these if they had some form of utility (and also looked very awesome).

Dreaming about it now.. id happily pay for a pet that
    - Adds combat utility that only worked in solo pve (for rp more than ease.. solo content is easy enough while you're levelling)
    - That automatically went and looted mobs for you and increased inventory

Also.. I was really tempted to get the buff potions as provisioning feels less progression fun after the justice system but 400 for a stack is way too much.
  • Rair.Kitani
    Rair.Kitani
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not too keen on the new pets but shouldn't they come today?`
    CROWN STORE SHOWCASE, APRIL 3RD 2015
    ZOS wrote:
    A cartful of friendly (and maybe a tad mischievous) new pets will be making its way to the Crown Store. Check out our previews to learn more about the little fellas, then head to the store in-game on April 9 th to pick up your favorite—or maybe the whole bunch! We've got more great Crown Store items on the way, so keep your eyes open for new previews soon.
  • ShadoSteph
    ShadoSteph
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom When are the new pets going to be added in the Crowns Store?
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Thymos wrote: »
    More mounts please

How come i see an armored guar in the game? i dont see it in store tho... somebody tell me!

Train your riders skills above 20, then you get your armor :)

Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ShadoSteph wrote: »
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom When are the new pets going to be added in the Crowns Store?

They'll be in the store a little later today. We'll post a message in this thread as soon as they're available!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadoSteph wrote: »

They'll be in the store a little later today. We'll post a message in this thread as soon as they're available!

I've been waiting since beta for a Banekin pet, what's a few more hours xD

NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    These pets are now available for adoption in the Crown Store!

90ffb8ff8c9b5c6ad77a48c5080b1503.jpg

94c8c555370d927b227376389967c89c.jpg

9afda17b0c6d7057c6f09809fd628ef1.jpg

563fef7e21871cd05c1f77b377a4ff41.jpg
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    New dogs are so cute! :blush:
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    Idk how ESO plans on making a living with such lackluster additions to the crown store. I get the idea of not wanting ANYTHING related to actual game play in it so that it subdues the "pay to win" player mindset, but I would much rather see things inside that are actually worth spending my crowns on. I already have a mount, don't much care for pets, and all the costumes are dull and don't add any flare. Wheres the XP boots, or character customization(appearance changes, hair cuts, race changes). I get all that takes time to develope, but this store is just sad compared to other MMOs as far as store offerings. Hoping for improvement in the future for sure. At this point I don't see it worth being a subscriber for the free crowns.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    These pets are now available for adoption in the Crown Store!

90ffb8ff8c9b5c6ad77a48c5080b1503.jpg

94c8c555370d927b227376389967c89c.jpg

9afda17b0c6d7057c6f09809fd628ef1.jpg

563fef7e21871cd05c1f77b377a4ff41.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno Seriously? Nothing but pets? Why only one category at a time!? I want a costume that actually looks cool added to the Crown Store, and at least -some- of the Senche mounts... /impatient
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Disappearingone
    Disappearingone
    ✭✭✭
    Ebony Armor costume... Can I have it? Yes, please. Thank you!
  • farrier_ESO
    farrier_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, my goodness, the negativity.

It's cool to see more purchaseables in the store. It's only been open a short while, so I wouldn't expect it to be comparable yet to other MMOs' more established stores. I'm sure items will continue to be added fairly quickly to all categories here.

While I've bought nothing yet, I'll definitely be keeping up my subscription and buying things once things have settled down.

My main reason for not buying anything yet is the concern that things will be added to the store quickly at first, so there's a high chance I may regret a purchase fairly quickly if something better gets added to the store. I imagine this is a common response, and am not sure how best to address it.
    Yet another indie games programmer.
    Upvote the change you want to see.
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - Glad to see additions to the crown store. I have been traditionally a pet and mount collector in these types of games over the years.

Any chance of Gibbers here being added as a pet one day? This guy lives on top of the boxes in the Hollow City where you turn in writs for said level. I don't recall seeing his kind in all the leveling, must have missed something. Anyhow, love this guy. The GF does to. Throwing a request out there to add this guy to the pets as well. Thank you.

5Ph9mr3.png?1
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • boonrok
    boonrok
    CP5 wrote: »
    This being the first official thread about new crown store items I would like to leave this here.

More Character slots please.

That is all...

I approve this messege 100%