The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can we get some idea of what is being worked on as far as dlc content?

• Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax cares deeply about reviews. They just want to polish everything up so that the game won't get mediocre reviews once again.

After that, hopefully, new DLC every 4-5 weeks, as promised. :)
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax cares deeply about reviews. They just want to polish everything up so that the game won't get mediocre reviews once again.

Oh, just put off this pink goggles.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope some fixes to PvP come first:/
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They haven't worked on actual content in a year.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly hope it isnt the case that they havent worked on any new zones etc for a year. How are they going to make money without stuff to sell to people. I know I cancelled my sub. Im not paying $15 a mo for a 10% xp boost and 10% more gold. Ill buy DLC when it comes available tho. When I say DLC the only DLC I will buy is new zones with new quests etc. Im not buying cosmetics nor am I buying XP pots etc. I am only interested in buying questing zones or stuff like that.
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    We get told alot what is not being worked on. Can we get some idea of what IS being worked on? Im not asking for release dates etc. Just we know spellcrafting is not being worked on. What I specifically would like to know is if anything is being worked on to help people not interested in craglorn reach max level? Will we see some new zones and quests? What about the removal of vet ranks and phase 2 of the justice system?

nope just ps4 and xboxone till june 7th then dlc but hey at least there not rockstar

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    They haven't worked on actual content in a year.

dont be like that they have made so many things

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its likely some of this stuff will be brought into action after the console release. bits at a time. As they appear mostly done structural wise. Just need to put the npcs in and quests and such.

How I likely see things is the second part of the justice system coming in with the removal of veteran ranks, then console release then a new zone with a new dungeon (or the dungeon after) and the others following in that pace with the spell crafting coming somewhere in between to end of it all.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They already said vet ranks will not be removed before the console release. Also no new dlc like zones quests etc either before the console release "settles down". Spellcrafting they said they arent even working on.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt asking what they were working on. I asked what new CONTENT are they working on. They have to be working on new content for the game along with getting the console version polished up. They cant have every single developer only working on console. So I would like to hear what is coming next as far as new zones and quests.

I don't know what's up next, but

A few things they are working on are,

Imperial city pvp zone
    Worthgar (rumors say solo quest zone)
    Dark brotherhood and thieves guild.

These are all certain, though I don't know in which order they will be released, best bet is imperial city is the first one, since that was on original planning before B2P was announced.

• jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pronkg wrote: »
    I wasnt asking what they were working on. I asked what new CONTENT are they working on. They have to be working on new content for the game along with getting the console version polished up. They cant have every single developer only working on console. So I would like to hear what is coming next as far as new zones and quests.

Imperial city pvp zone

These are all certain, though I don't know in which order they will be released, best bet is imperial city is the first one, since that was on original planning before B2P was announced.

Where does it say this stuff is currently being worked on? Ive never even heard them mention dark brotherhood nor thieves guild. Wrothgar Im assuming is done and just waiting to be the first paid for DLC for non plus members along with the imperial city which also should be done by now.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    pronkg wrote: »

Imperial city pvp zone

Where does it say this stuff is currently being worked on? Ive never even heard them mention dark brotherhood nor thieves guild. Wrothgar Im assuming is done and just waiting to be the first paid for DLC for non plus members along with the imperial city which also should be done by now.

They,ve been talking about and being asked about these things for several months, all they said was

"don't expect them anytime soon, you'll see them show up on PTS short before release"

This doesn't give us anything on dates, but they never said they aren't working on it, probably meaning they are since they were pretty honest about other content saying it's not on the list etc etc.

• Aevric
    Aevric
    ✭✭✭
    They've spent the majority of the last year sucking up to Sony and Microsoft, hence changing most of the game, so it can be sold to the console crowd for maximum profits.
    All of the zones rumored and revealed via various venues are most likely finished, and have been for months. Why release to the PC crowd when they can delay it for 6+ months and charge 3 different platforms for it.
    For cash.
    For each zone.
    Well, unless you're gullible enough to keep subscribing... sure you can play all new content, until you stop subscribing. If you want to play after that, you'd better have saved all of your Crowns to buy all of the content you've taken for granted. Time will tell if they release more DLC content than the subscription Crown allowance covers... if it doesn't cover it (and then some for convenience/vanity items), we've all been played for fools.
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And we already told you.

They are working on what, 5, 6 unrealased DLCs? Who could care about the staff beyond those DLCs? That's most likely years away.

Those reviews are unavoidable. ESO launch and ESO console version (=ESO 1.6) are not that different, biggest issues are still here.
    Edited by Seraphyel on April 4, 2015 8:59AM
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    Aevric wrote: »
    . If you want to play after that, you'd better have saved all of your Crowns to buy all of the content you've taken for granted. Time will tell if they release more DLC content than the subscription Crown allowance covers... if it doesn't cover it (and then some for convenience/vanity items), we've all been played for fools.

There is no way in hell the monthly allowance will get you everything in time, if the industry is any indication.
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get told alot what is not being worked on. Can we get some idea of what IS being worked on? Im not asking for release dates etc. Just we know spellcrafting is not being worked on. What I specifically would like to know is if anything is being worked on to help people not interested in craglorn reach max level? Will we see some new zones and quests? What about the removal of vet ranks and phase 2 of the justice system?

I would like the idea of fixing game first and than lets think about new dlc...
    Edited by Malmai on April 4, 2015 9:16AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mantic0r3 wrote: »
    titel wrote:
    Can we get some idea of what is being worked on as far as dlc content?

console release, nothing else.
    Pretty much exactly what ZOS said on their last twitch feed
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Minack
    Minack
    ✭✭✭

hahaha

oh my sides
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphyel wrote: »

And we already told you.

They are working on what, 5, 6 unrealased DLCs? Who could care about the staff beyond those DLCs? That's most likely years away.

Those reviews are unavoidable. ESO launch and ESO console version (=ESO 1.6) are not that different, biggest issues are still here.

You have no idea if they are working on those or not. All you are doing is guessing. I would like to know from ZOS what DLC content we can expect and a schedule or even rough timetable. So while I appreciate your guesses it doesnt really mean much. Thats why I asked the question hoping someone who actually knew might answer it. Not guesses and pointing to videos from Summer 2014.
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I already said, some stuff was from January (yes, some of the stuff I thought was new was from last year but there has been some new things too).

I know what you want and I think everybody wants that but... we haven't even got ANY information about DLCs besides the fact that there will be DLCs.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As I already said, some stuff was from January (yes, some of the stuff I thought was new was from last year but there has been some new things too).

I know what you want and I think everybody wants that but... we haven't even got ANY information about DLCs besides the fact that there will be DLCs.

Hence why I made this thread.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

But you need to know, most of that stuff was announced 10 months ago and we haven't heard or seen anything about it yet.

Ive seen this video but everything (literally) has changed since then. Id like to know whats being worked on right now.

The video is not even 2 months old, some of that footage is quite "new".

None of that footage is new. Its all from quakecon 2014. Also its a video made by a player who has no idea if any of it is still being worked on.

Clockwork city, Mephala's Realm and Abah's landing are all new.

Those arent new. Those are all old stuff they announced a long time ago. Ive known about clockwork city since back in 2014. Maybe new to you guys but hardly new.

No. They announced Wrothgar, Orsinium and Murkmire at QuakeCon 2014. Clockwork City, Mephala's Realm and Abah's Landing weren't announced until well after B2P was announced.

If you're saying it was announced at the Guild Summit, then where's the record of it? http://tamrielfoundry.com/2014/10/eso-guild-summit/ has nothing about Clockwork City anywhere. Did you guys sign an NDA while you were there or something?
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on April 4, 2015 6:46PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do have to agree a road of ahead would be nice just to have some perspective on whats going on. I am almost 100% certain that they are spending most of their time right working on preparing for console launch.