The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can we get some idea of what is being worked on as far as dlc content?

jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
We get told alot what is not being worked on. Can we get some idea of what IS being worked on? Im not asking for release dates etc. Just we know spellcrafting is not being worked on. What I specifically would like to know is if anything is being worked on to help people not interested in craglorn reach max level? Will we see some new zones and quests? What about the removal of vet ranks and phase 2 of the justice system?
  • Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    a new road ahead would be nice
    Robot Who Owes Money: Look into your hard drive and open your mercy file!
    Donbot: File not found.

EU/PC
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will guess, and it is only a guess, that Imperial City currently has people assigned to it, or will have very soon. Once it is updated for Champion and Justice, it will be ready for post console launch. My money is on it being the most probable first DLC.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im hoping wrothgar will be like every other zone outside of craglorn and allow for solo play as well as group play. Craglorn is just a pain in the butt. Noone is ever on the same phase of the quests. The quests are very long so catching someone up basically takes the entire playing time I have then they leave and next time its the same thing. Not on the same phase catch me up please. I still have yet to complete the craglorn quests because I finally just gave up.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last rumour I heard (although not confirmed) was that they are fixing up the Megaserver Room?

ProgrammingGames.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvfX1gPa_4

But you need to know, most of that stuff was announced 10 months ago and we haven't heard or seen anything about it yet.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ That is quite purdy.... :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphyel wrote: »
    Here's a video:

But you need to know, most of that stuff was announced 10 months ago and we haven't heard or seen anything about it yet.

Ive seen this video but everything (literally) has changed since then. Id like to know whats being worked on right now.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Last rumour I heard (although not confirmed) was that they are fixing up the Megaserver Room?

Man how old is that photo lol. Is that a commodore 64 in front of one of those guys?
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on March 31, 2015 3:03PM
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

Ive seen this video but everything (literally) has changed since then. Id like to know whats being worked on right now.

The video is not even 2 months old, some of that footage is quite "new".
    Edited by Seraphyel on March 31, 2015 3:06PM
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

None of that footage is new. Its all from quakecon 2014. Also its a video made by a player who has no idea if any of it is still being worked on.
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on March 31, 2015 3:14PM
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    Here's a video:

None of that footage is new. Its all from quakecon 2014. Also its a video made by a player who has no idea if any of it is still being worked on.

Clockwork city, Mephala's Realm and Abah's landing are all new.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

Those arent new. Those are all old stuff they announced a long time ago. Ive known about clockwork city since back in 2014. Maybe new to you guys but hardly new.
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    Here's a video:

Those arent new. Those are all old stuff they announced a long time ago. Ive known about clockwork city since back in 2014. Maybe new to you guys but hardly new.

You're certainly ahead of the curve then. None of this stuff was previewed on the Quakecon panel. At least not the one available on YouTube.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There were discussions on reddit about new DLC content (other stuff than Quakecon) several times but it was not concrete until they showed it with Tamriel Unlimited announcement. They mainly use it to tease us nowadays in each ESO Live but that's it.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on March 31, 2015 3:31PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

You are wrong, those things you mentioned are just ~ 2 months old. Quakecon was Murkmire, Wrothgar & Orsinium.

Mephalas Realm, Abahs Landing and Clockwork City are newer stuff they gave is in January (afaik).
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

You are wrong, those things you mentioned are just ~ 2 months old. Quakecon was Murkmire, Wrothgar & Orsinium.

Mephalas Realm, Abahs Landing and Clockwork City are newer stuff they gave is in January (afaik).

If I remember rightly...I think it was around the time of the guild meeting invite to ZOS that the clockwork city was mentioned.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    If I remember rightly...I think it was around the time of the guild meeting invite to ZOS that the clockwork city was mentioned.

Yes to be accurate, it was during a reddit Q&A with ZOS lore staff that it was mentioned Sotha Sil's City would come by at some point, in the future...
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on March 31, 2015 4:34PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a video:

They showed all that stuff long before that player made that video. ZoS didnt even make the video you linked. Thats all been stuff they have mentioned long long time ago. Now that things have changed I was wondering what the new plan is. I dont know why you have to sit and argue about stuff and troll the thread.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Here's a video:

Thank you now maybe we can get the thread back on track.
  • rileynotzb14_ESO
    rileynotzb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes plz
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    titel wrote:
    Can we get some idea of what is being worked on as far as dlc content?

console release, nothing else.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure we'll have tons of new costumes and some XP potions after console release. Nothing to worry bout.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, new road ahead would be good to have. I hope they are working on solo end game content and spellcrafting.
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    I'm sure we'll have tons of new costumes and some XP potions after console release. Nothing to worry bout.

I think they added food and drink to the store today. Havent been home to check.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the truth that many don't want to hear is that they currently work on the console Version of this game so that it can be released in summer.

I am not sure, but I doubt they work on PC and Console at the same time. New PC content is most likely not before autumn / winter 2015. What I also noticed is the "spare" hanging around by the mods lately. Not sure if they are all on vacation, but its become a bit quiet lately, which might also be due the personal attacks that some of our forum members do :(

Some people are really rude to the mods, no wonder they avoid us now. :'(
  • WhiskyBob
    WhiskyBob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »
    Yep, new road ahead would be good to have. I hope they are working on solo end game content and spellcrafting.

They have stated many times that Spellcrafting is somewhere near the bottom of their to-do list.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a couple people have mentioned already, ZOS reps have said they are focusing their work on console development for June release. Also, they have said they are planning new items for the crown store rotation so it may safe to assume some devs are working on that as well. And if you look at some responses in other threads in the dev tracker, they have said they are working on bug fixes for a few reported issues.

Nowhere in any of that did I see anyone from ZOS state that they are currently working on any DLC content. I'd like to see some of the stuff previewed in the videos soon too but there's no reason to think any of it is being actively worked on with a release date in mind. If there was I'm sure someone would be saying something about it somewhere.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Haqikah
    Haqikah
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax is teasing us for quite a while with new content, however it has come to the point that without any rough deadlines I view them merely as teasers and nothing else. These teasers only become actual content for me when they are released, no second sooner.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wasnt asking what they were working on. I asked what new CONTENT are they working on. They have to be working on new content for the game along with getting the console version polished up. They cant have every single developer only working on console. So I would like to hear what is coming next as far as new zones and quests.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt asking what they were working on. I asked what new CONTENT are they working on. They have to be working on new content for the game along with getting the console version polished up. They cant have every single developer only working on console. So I would like to hear what is coming next as far as new zones and quests.
    Wish you luck lol.