Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[NA] New player looking for a guild

john.crabtree73b14_ESO
john.crabtree73b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I got access during the beta but, sadly, my computer was not good enough to run ESO very well. Since then I have upgraded my computer and I'm returning to Tamriel. I'm looking for a friendly and social guild, preferably one that has a VOIP server (Ventrilo, Teamspeak, etc) that is fairly active.

My character is currently a level 5 high elf who goes by the name Krabkakes.

IRL, I am 19 years old. I am a diesel technician and work from 3:30PM-12midnight PST monday-friday.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Than Fair would love to have you join us! We have teamspeak 3, facebook and plenty of members on around the clock! Please pm or mail me in game @ashlee17 and I'll send you an invite :)
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • rasman
    rasman
    Soul Shriven
    The Dirty Dozen would be happy to have you join. We're a pve/pvp focused guild. We have weekly events, active trading kiosk, and vamp and wolf bites available. A lot of cool people are usually on - happy to help or answer questions for new and returning players. Raidcall server for those who like to chat. A lot of us are pacific time zone based as well.

Hope to hear from you :smiley:

@rasman
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭

Fairy Tail Guild has been alive since the game dropped, I've heard many FTG's have have become dead but my guild is still very much ALIVE and RECRUITING!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. We PVP and PVE and for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to grow the Trade and Crafting aspects of the guild. Our Max Vets offer great advice to the new players and always looking to raid. We also have a hardcore PVP group. Our Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the guild home you've been looking for. Please feel free to contact me @Daishin15 .Hope to hear from you soon!!!! :)
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • john.crabtree73b14_ESO
    john.crabtree73b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Daishin15 wrote: »
    Fairy Tail Guild has been alive since the game dropped, I've heard many FTG's have have become dead but my guild is still very much ALIVE and RECRUITING!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. We PVP and PVE and for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to grow the Trade and Crafting aspects of the guild. Our Max Vets offer great advice to the new players and always looking to raid. We also have a hardcore PVP group. Our Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the guild home you've been looking for. Please feel free to contact me @Daishin15 .Hope to hear from you soon!!!! :)

TBH, I had no idea what "the show" was until you said it was anime. I don't think your guild is quite right for me. Thanks though!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a friendly and social guild, preferably one that has a VOIP server (Ventrilo, Teamspeak, etc) that is fairly active.

Lone Wolf Help is the guild for you. We had a 100 plus members online at time this last Saturday, although the roster usually runs 20 to 60 names most evenings, which is still pretty good.

http://www.lonewolfhelp.com/

We are friendly, cross faction, do a little PvP, but mostly PvE and RP. We also have an active crafting core that can help you with things as you need them.

Send me a message in game to @Nestor and I can get you on board.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Saeel
    Saeel
    if you are still looking for a guild or possible a second one to join you can check us out at the links in my signature, we are a multi-national, multi-game guild. Starting out fresh here on the NA server. Most of us are AD though we do have some alts in the other factions as well. If you have any questions send me a chat in game or out.
  • john.crabtree73b14_ESO
    john.crabtree73b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just to update those guilds who are still sending me invitations, I have joined 2 guilds. I'm not sure how many more I really want to join as I enjoy being social and being on a first name basis with those whom I play. Thanks for the offers and invites!
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, might as well throw another hat into the mix. You don't have to join if you might feel overburdened, but if you're interested in RP guilds you may want to give Magicka a look. Or at least check out our forum. You can do that Here, and you can contact me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) in-game for anything else.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.