Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player Looking for Ebonheart Guild

marthiarn123
Hey all, I'm a returning player from almost a year ago, looking for a group to play with. I had a vet level 8 DC sorc, however I'm getting back into the game with a fresh new Nightblade.

My main interests are usually of a small scale pvp style, however I still normally enjoying splitting my time between pve and pvp about evenly
  • marthiarn123
    Oh, and just a little about me, I'm in my mid twenties with odd hours. Sometiems i'll be able to get on EST prime, others i'll be on possibly at 4am EST.

Sometimes I just wont be able to log on at all (for a couple of days at a time sometimes)

I come from a DAOC small scale pvp background, and while I am used to min maxing/total game dedication, I just don't have time to do it like that anymore.

Long time mmo experience, looking for a group to chat with. Teamspeak/mumble/vent/raidcall activity is a huge plus for me
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the room with a que

no-vacancy.jpg
  • marthiarn123
    A bit lost as to the meaning
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A bit lost as to the meaning

There's a wait to get into EP pvp on most servers . Some people have reported Ques over 200 at prime time . That's like a 2 hr wait to pvp .
    Edited by Roechacca on March 30, 2015 4:49PM
  • marthiarn123
    WOW what happened?

I remember at launch the AD pop skew that caused them to have huge wait times.

Did the AD popularity die down as the youtubers and streamers left? They were the ones bringing their communities to that faction it seemed
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A bunch of AD jumped ship to EP and EPs toilets been clogged ever since .
  • marthiarn123
    Must have decided to 420blazeit as dragonborn I gues
  • Irista
    Irista
    ✭✭
    Well.. it might be due to the 40+ RPers I saw in Bruma (quest hub in Cyrodiil).... not PvPing....

But in other news! You should check out my guild, The Black Hand.

The Black Hand has been a gaming community for 10+ years. We game together, but more than that we're family. We're looking for active and mature players to join our ranks. (We know real life happens - jobs/work/spouses - so if you're more casual don't worry! We won't make you sit through 4 hours of raiding >D )

We focus mainly on PvE but we PvP as well. We have crafters, explorers.. a really old member who is the best troll ever (I think that's way better than saying we have cookies). A lot of us are max level, but we have some older members returning to us that are still leveling. We're here to help! Getting crafted gear, dungeon groups, whatever you need help with!

At Black Hand you won't see 100+ members on-line. We don't do that. We don't want you to just be a number on the roster. We are looking for solid players, and great people to join the family. We are only looking for 40 or so active members. Otherwise how can we get to know one other! We use TS3 as well - and trust me, you'll want to be on. I almost spewed water on my monitor last night I was laughing so hard :D

Anyhow.. I hope you check us out :) Feel free to register on our website (no reqs needed) and check out our site and our guild mission statement (our GM is a bit more eloquent than I).

blackhandgaming.net

Or feel free to hit me up in game after 5PM CST if you have any questions! @irista
    @Irista - Max Clothier/Woodworker - "I craft for smiles! (and tips! ;D )"

Renwyn Delau - VR14 Magicka Sorceror

The Black Hand
    - Ebonheart Pact
    Treasurer
    blackhandgaming.net
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    @marthiarn123 , Welcome back to the game. The Defilers of Molag Bal is a social guild that has both PVP and PVE players within it looking to spend time doing various elements of the game together. We've got all the standard things you'll find within most guilds like voice chat and the like. We have about 60+ closely knit members currently. For more info on us, see below!

Please take a moment to view our thread in the forums
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/150438/defilers-of-molag-bal-recruiting#latest or take a look at our online site for more information about us!

http://defilersofmolagbal.guildlaunch.com/
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭

Fairy Tail Guild has been alive since the game dropped, I've heard many FTG's have have become dead but my guild is still very much ALIVE and RECRUITING!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. We PVP and PVE and for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to grow the Trade and Crafting aspects of the guild. Our Max Vets offer great advice to the new players and always looking to raid. We also have a hardcore PVP group. Our Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the guild home you've been looking for. Please feel free to contact me @Daishin15 .Hope to hear from you soon!!!! :)
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of RP (or at least someone mentioned it above) if you're interested in that sort of thing and still have an open guild slot, check out Magicka Here, or you can contact me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) in-game for more info.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.