The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Daedra Guild?

SpireofSouls
SpireofSouls
✭✭
I just made a bosmer named Restless Valkynaz (female) with horns and noticed some players in general chat told me I should make a Daedra Guild. I haven't giving much though about it and wondering if anyone willing to filling in or support it? I know it sound kinda lame or silly, just random name I used and just popped up with this ideas.

If this does kick in, will need to have a role, Bios, etcs. And one more thing, my character only lvl 12, not planning on advancing quickly and want to enjoy the game. If you are interesting, you will need a exotic name, I don't want any funny or goofey names in my/this guild. All I can say I want this to be mature guild and pve/pvp as well helping out players within the guild. Roleplaying is good too!

Note, some of you guys may already bumped into me or have spoken to me in general chat. So please no flaming or trolling in here, if you are interesting let me know.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh i RPed my woodelf DK as a daedra. She was a vampire woodelf with horns and it fit. but that was a while ago. now im on my khajiit.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • SpireofSouls
    SpireofSouls
    ✭✭
    Cool, I was going to make a guild and named it Mythic Dawn from Oblivion, but someone already took it. So don't think this is going to happen, unless come up with exotic guild name.

Beside not many players willing to start over due to their character names doesn't fit in.

I also roleplay my character, normally when it get dark I put on my Draugr uniform on and roam around at night, sometime players mistaken me for hostile monster, some tried to shoot/hit me and few newbies fleed. It was fun to mess around like this.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dremora and a Dunmer with the correct body and face paint looks more like one than a Bosmer with horns.... Just saying. :neutral:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.