The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sanctum Ophidia bugs

mdegarispreeb18_ESO
During our guild run in Sanctum Ophidia, we encountered a couple fo annoying bugs.

1. After every boss kill, some of my light armour's durability was severely reduced to almost 0 - this was when it was full durability before the kill. Many other's in the raid also experienced this, and it seemed to be related to light armour.

2. During the Serpent fight, my health would occasionally by reduced and capped at a low percentage. For example, at one time my health would not got any higher than 38%, not matter how much healing I did or received. This also happening to 2 or 3 other members of the raid, 1 of which runs with no add-ons. The only way to revert to 100% was to die and resurrect - or, when the fight was over, teleport to Belkarth.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    During our guild run in Sanctum Ophidia, we encountered a couple fo annoying bugs.

1. After every boss kill, some of my light armour's durability was severely reduced to almost 0 - this was when it was full durability before the kill. Many other's in the raid also experienced this, and it seemed to be related to light armour.
    It's not a bug. It works as intended.
    Buy repair kits at Crown Store.
    Edited by LameoveR on March 31, 2015 9:35PM
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭

2. During the Serpent fight, my health would occasionally by reduced and capped at a low percentage. For example, at one time my health would not got any higher than 38%, not matter how much healing I did or received. This also happening to 2 or 3 other members of the raid, 1 of which runs with no add-ons. The only way to revert to 100% was to die and resurrect - or, when the fight was over, teleport to Belkarth.

1. This was really, really odd. I ended one encounter with 5 pieces at 97%, 1 at 80% and another at 0%. Before starting the serpent, I had 93% on 5 pieces, 17% on legs, and 0% on my shoes. If anyone wants to say that it's not a bug, that's fine, but I've yet to find another example of ridiculously unbalanced armor degradation for any other instanced content.
    2. Who doesn't like bugged health bars?
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • mdegarispreeb18_ESO
    Daveheart wrote: »

1. This was really, really odd. I ended one encounter with 5 pieces at 97%, 1 at 80% and another at 0%. Before starting the serpent, I had 93% on 5 pieces, 17% on legs, and 0% on my shoes. If anyone wants to say that it's not a bug, that's fine, but I've yet to find another example of ridiculously unbalanced armor degradation for any other instanced content.
    2. Who doesn't like bugged health bars?

Yeah its definitely a bug - you shouldn't lose almost all durability on 1 item after every boss kill. Out of curiosity was you also wearing light armour? Have a feeling its only related to light armour.