The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Total Patch Progression?

fosley_ESO
fosley_ESO
✭✭
I haven't played in a while, but came back to the game and started patching it. I've been downloading patches for something like a week now, with no indication of what kind of progress I've made.

Is there some way to see the total size of the remaining download(s), so I can estimate how much longer it will take? So far I've downloaded something like 3 GB, 17 GB, 2 GB, 800 MB, 3 GB, 3 GB, and since I've left it running throughout the night on several occasions, there were probably a number of other patches I didn't see at all.

I understand that this game is huge and my connection speeds suck, so it's going to take a while. But it would make things a lot nicer if there was some sense of progress. Like: Downloading - 2215.94 MB remaining - 175.87 KB/s - File 7/10 - 17214.81 MB/47123.82 MB Total Remaining - 1d 3h 11m Left

The total size would also be helpful for those with data caps, instead of just seeing a bunch of small sizes that don't individually seem problematic.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ZOS are still being lazy and not aggregating their patches? Pretty crap really considering some of them are laughably huge (17Gb for a 'patch', 50% of the entire game files simply for Justice/Champion and the Store!).